Windows 10: windowss 10

Discus and support windowss 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when will Microsoft releasing windows 10 2021 H1 update with major os update like mac os... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rudrapatel5, Nov 28, 2020.

1. windowss 10

when will Microsoft releasing windows 10 2021 H1 update with major os update like mac os

:)

rudrapatel5, Nov 28, 2020
  2. AVONEK Win User

WINDOWSS 10 COMPUTER WILL NOT OPEN ON RESTART

WINDOWSS 10 COMPUTER WILL NOT OPEN ON RESTART

AVONEK, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Windowss 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to some third party security software or defender and account configuration issue.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: Disable third party anti-virus software and check

If you have any third party software installed on the computer, then I would suggest you to disable the anti-virus software and check.

Important Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 2: I would suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 3: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference:

Mail and Calendar app: https://support.office.com/en-in/ar...-10-Help-cc72af58-c630-43a5-8d75-bcae851565f3

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 28, 2020
  4. rdieter Win User

windowss 10

i have an box that has vista on it. what is the path to have windowss 10 windows

i have an box that has vista on it. what is the path to have windowss 10 windows

rdieter, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

windowss 10

1. windowss 10 - Similar Threads - windowss

2. Whitebox PC, purchased Windowss 11 license from Microsoft - where's my key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whitebox PC, purchased Windowss 11 license from Microsoft - where's my key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro via the activation menus and associated to my Microsoft Store account. I receive the purchase verification email and see the order on my account. However none of the documentation provided shows my actual activation key. How can I obtain my key for...
  3. Whitebox PC, purchased Windowss 11 license from Microsoft - where's my key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whitebox PC, purchased Windowss 11 license from Microsoft - where's my key?: I purchased Windows 11 Pro via the activation menus and associated to my Microsoft Store account. I receive the purchase verification email and see the order on my account. However none of the documentation provided shows my actual activation key. How can I obtain my key for...
  4. Windowss 11 2H22 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowss 11 2H22 Update: My Windows was automatically updated to Windows 11 2H22 update and soon after it has severe battery drain. It also doesn't charge beyond some random % and continues to stay there. Loses crazy percentage of battery charge in sleep mode.This is a not a new issue. It has been a...
  5. Windowss 11 2H22 Update

Windowss 11 2H22 Update: My Windows was automatically updated to Windows 11 2H22 update and soon after it has severe battery drain. It also doesn't charge beyond some random % and continues to stay there. Loses crazy percentage of battery charge in sleep mode.This is a not a new issue. It has been a...
  6. Windowss 11 Startup issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowss 11 Startup issues: My PC was fine the other day,, now when i turn it on I I get a constant loop "Diagnosing PC" and "Automatic Repair failed"When logging at the log file there is no sign or Root cause, or at least it can't determine the root cause... Startup Repair diagnosis and repair...
  7. Windowss 11 Startup issues

Windowss 11 Startup issues: My PC was fine the other day,, now when i turn it on I I get a constant loop "Diagnosing PC" and "Automatic Repair failed"When logging at the log file there is no sign or Root cause, or at least it can't determine the root cause... Startup Repair diagnosis and repair...
  8. AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Windowss 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Windowss 11 22H2: Hello, I had an Asrock Phantom Gaming X PC with an AMD Ryzen 5950X processor running Windows 11 64 bit 22H2. After a certain time I could not start the PC, it suddenly interrupted and rebooted. After 2 months trying to fix that I then decided to buy a new PC and since the...
  9. AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Windowss 11 22H2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Windowss 11 22H2: Hello, I had an Asrock Phantom Gaming X PC with an AMD Ryzen 5950X processor running Windows 11 64 bit 22H2. After a certain time I could not start the PC, it suddenly interrupted and rebooted. After 2 months trying to fix that I then decided to buy a new PC and since the...
  10. Windowss need to be repaired / Winload.efi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowss need to be repaired / Winload.efi: I shutdown my Pc running windows 11 and no issue. I restart the next day and I get So I try and repair and nothing happens.I try to reinstall Windows 11 from USB and goes back to this screen.I try to install Windows 10 and if it boots, the screen is blue and nothing happens.I...