Windows 10: Windowss 11 Startup issues

Discus and support Windowss 11 Startup issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC was fine the other day,, now when i turn it on I I get a constant loop "Diagnosing PC" and "Automatic Repair failed"When logging at the log file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dssds1, Oct 4, 2023.

1. dssds1 Win User

Windowss 11 Startup issues

My PC was fine the other day,, now when i turn it on I I get a constant loop "Diagnosing PC" and "Automatic Repair failed"When logging at the log file there is no sign or Root cause, or at least it can't determine the root cause... Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log---------------------------Last successful boot time: ‎10/‎4/‎2023 1:00:27 AM GMTNumber of repair attempts: 6Session details---------------------------System Disk = \Device\Harddisk0Windows directory = C:\WindowsAutoChk Run = 0Number of root causes = 1Test Performed: ---------------------------Name: Check for updatesResult:

:)

dssds1, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 4, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 4, 2023
  4. Windowss 11 Startup issues

Startup issues since upgrading to Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to try performing "Startup Repair" and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on Restart from login screen.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Let us know if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 4, 2023
Thema:

Windowss 11 Startup issues

1. Windowss 11 Startup issues - Similar Threads - Windowss Startup issues

2. Windowss 11 2H22 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowss 11 2H22 Update: My Windows was automatically updated to Windows 11 2H22 update and soon after it has severe battery drain. It also doesn't charge beyond some random % and continues to stay there. Loses crazy percentage of battery charge in sleep mode.This is a not a new issue. It has been a...
  3. Windowss 11 2H22 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowss 11 2H22 Update: My Windows was automatically updated to Windows 11 2H22 update and soon after it has severe battery drain. It also doesn't charge beyond some random % and continues to stay there. Loses crazy percentage of battery charge in sleep mode.This is a not a new issue. It has been a...
  4. Windowss 11 Startup issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowss 11 Startup issues: My PC was fine the other day,, now when i turn it on I I get a constant loop "Diagnosing PC" and "Automatic Repair failed"When logging at the log file there is no sign or Root cause, or at least it can't determine the root cause... Startup Repair diagnosis and repair...
  5. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  6. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  7. Windowss 11 Laptop does not reset

Windowss 11 Laptop does not reset: Hey everyoneSo I've had this laptop of mine for 3 years now, its being extra buggy and I thought it was about time to do a fresh installation on Windows to keep it running.I went to Settings, Recovery, and Reset this PC. And I asked to delete all files since I had it backed...
  8. Windowss 11 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowss 11 black screen: I wonder what happend to my laptop itjust when black when i just restarted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-11-black-screen/59eaba06-74b4-4953-9e3c-2ab862ae1025
  9. Windowss 11 black screen

Windowss 11 black screen: I wonder what happend to my laptop itjust when black when i just restarted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-11-black-screen/59eaba06-74b4-4953-9e3c-2ab862ae1025
  10. windowss 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windowss 10: when will Microsoft releasing windows 10 2021 H1 update with major os update like mac os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-10/f35642b9-b9cb-4d86-8988-906e92cebdb5