Windows 10: windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work while i connect to internet

Discus and support windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work while i connect to internet in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi while i connect to internet with lan or wifi windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work and my cpu is 70% used and chrome search says... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Kiumars Javan, Mar 2, 2020.

1. windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work while i connect to internet

Hi

while i connect to internet with lan or wifi windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work and my cpu is 70% used and chrome search says there is no internet

when i disconnect and restart the windows's search and file manager's search works.

my laptop is asus x450ld i74500u

please help.

:)

Kiumars Javan, Mar 2, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work while i connect to internet [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 2, 2020
  3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Mar 2, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work while i connect to internet

Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work while i connect to internet

1. windows's search and file manager's search doesn't work while i connect to internet - Similar Threads - windows's search file

2. My taskmanager, windows search and search in file manager is also not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskmanager, windows search and search in file manager is also not working.: On opening Taskmanager i get the prompt "C:\windows\credui.dll is not designed to run " . Please do help me Ms community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskmanager-windows-search-and-search-in-file/a3df531a-61de-479c-b361-b4d2df942c8f
  3. My taskmanager, windows search and search in file manager is also not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskmanager, windows search and search in file manager is also not working.: On opening Taskmanager i get the prompt "C:\windows\credui.dll is not designed to run " . Please do help me Ms community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskmanager-windows-search-and-search-in-file/a3df531a-61de-479c-b361-b4d2df942c8f
  4. Search not working for a while

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search not working for a while: Search is not working for a while now. I processed system restore on the system to fixed performance issue resulting my search in the start menu dont work anymore. When I click on it does not open or sometimes it will freeze my system. I tried to update my Windows 10 without...
  5. Search doesn't work

in Cortana
    Search doesn't work: For a while now, seemingly after the May update, the search icon/box doesn't doanything. The thing is, it works on different user... What I tried: taking ownership of C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data and adding full control for my user account rebuilding index...
  6. Windows search box internet search not working

in Cortana
    Windows search box internet search not working: hi on my previous surface pro 4 the windows search box would show results from bing inside the box without opening the browser. now i have a new hp device and when i search the internet from the windows search box it says "open in browser" please respond ASAP...
  7. Search doesn't work

in Cortana
    Search doesn't work: Hi guys, windows search doesn't work since I received May 2020 update. I tried a bunch of solutions such as troubleshooting, resetting etc. They did not work. If anyone knows how to cope with it I would really appreciate some help. Thanks![ATTACH]...
  8. Search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search doesn't work: Basically the title Windows-wide search stopped working for me about a month or 1.5 ago. I can't use the searchbar, I can't use the Windows Explorer search or the search in any of the settings menus / any other menu, basically, no Windows Search at all. It just won't let me...
  9. Search bar doesn't search internet

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't search internet: The Search bar/button next to the Start menu button no longer searches the internet, only local files and settings. Until recently I used to be able to type in something to search for and it would search my local computer AND the the internet. Did something change that...
  10. Windows search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows search doesn't work: Hello Microsoft, Is there an update in the works for your file search function? It is absolutely terrible at the moment - even when I type in the exact file name in Explorer search, it can't find it! The OS is otherwise solid, but this is a massive, massive fail. I'm...