Windows 10: Windowsserch does not start

Discus and support Windowsserch does not start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows search box does not start when computer opens. I must go to task manager and restart it from there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Monicadhocker, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Windowsserch does not start

My windows search box does not start when computer opens. I must go to task manager and restart it from there.

:)

Monicadhocker, Apr 6, 2019

2. Windowsserch does not start

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. i would suggest you to kindly try any following methods to start windows search.

1-Restart your computer

2-Restart Cortana / Search process

3-Modify Windows Search service

4-Restore indexing services

5-Run the built-in troubleshooter

The below mentioned article will guide you step by step.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/windows-10...

For More info:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Apr 6, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Windowsserch does not start

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Windowsserch does not start

1. Windowsserch does not start - Similar Threads - Windowsserch does start

2. Device does not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device does not start: I was unable to install Support Assist so I deleted Support Assit files in C Drive. I followed the advise under a post on the Microsoft community and deleted a few more files after running %appdata% command as they instructed. But after that my system shut down and displayed...
  3. Windows does not start.

Windows does not start.: Hello. I have this problem so many time after update. So I bring my device to fix but it coming back with the same problem I had. Can you help me? regards.[IMG] Make...
  4. Laptop does not start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop does not start: Laptop does not start When i press power button, the laptop lights on buttons turn ON and Caps. Light start blinking but nothing on screen, after a while, the fan in the laptop start spinning at very high speed, And all these events never end, i pressed the power keys and...
  5. Laptop does not start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop does not start: When i press power button, the laptop lights on buttons turn ON and Caps. Light start blinking but nothing on screen, after a while, the fan in the laptop start spinning at very high speed, And all these events never end, i pressed the power keys and holded it for more than...
  6. Windows does not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not start: So I have Windows 10 and I had problems with the Internet, so I decided to restart my PC in the configuration, now after the Windows logo, the PC keeps turning the circle forever. any ideas?...
  7. Windows does not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not start: So I have Windows 10 and I had problems with the Internet, so I decided to restart my PC in the configuration, now after the Windows logo, the PC keeps turning the circle forever. any ideas?...
  8. Windows does not start

Windows does not start: So i have Windows 10 and ladt night i was having internet issues so i decided to restart my pc on the settings, now after the windows logo the pc just keeps rotating the circle thing forever, i tryed to boot in safe mode, doing the hold power button 3 times and after i see...
  9. Windows does not start or does not start at all.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows does not start or does not start at all.: When I turn on my computer and load my operating system, it keeps loading and showing the logo as if it were "frozen" or blocked, I have already restarted it and it remains the same, what do I do?...
  10. FDPH does not start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FDPH does not start: I have the Service "Function Discovery Provider Host" (FDPH) set to Automatic but it never starts running. The only way I can get this service to run is to go into Services and go to FDPH properties and start the service. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this...