Windows 10: Windowsstore

Discus and support Windowsstore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey every one . My nvidia control panel is gone and i think the only way go download it is from windows store and when i open it it just says (try that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Registered User_322, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Windowsstore

Hey every one . My nvidia control panel is gone and i think the only way go download it is from windows store and when i open it it just says (try that again ) page could not be loaded .please try again later . My pc location in on USA and even when i use the vpn it will give me a same error .i just uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft store and give me a same error . Help me please!

:)

Registered User_322, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Slipeer Win User

Restore/reinstall deleted WindowsStore app in Windows 10

Yesterday I updated Windows to 1709 and now I can't install WSL without WindowsStore, so I'm looking for a way to restore or reinstall the deleted WindoiwsStore app.

WindowsStore app was deleted before release upgrade using:

There now no WindowsStore package folder in C:\Program files\WindowsApps, so method:

don't work.

Slipeer, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Lost MS WindowsStore App in Windows 10

Just updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. For about the first hour I was learning to use it the WindowsStore App was available. Now it has disappeared both in the app list and in the squares on the right of the Start menu.

I searched and found some help here:

Content Removed (Windows)

but when I followed the directions I ran into a problem at #3. I took a screen shot after trying to go all the way to #6 although I kept getting error messages.

Windowsstore 35787506-84aa-426a-a6c2-e5a37e9c9339.jpg

golftooter, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Windowsstore

uninstalled windows store

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Windows Store was accidently removed and you are trying to reinstall it. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps reinstalling the Windows Store.

The following command reinstalls all apps in Windows:

• Open Start Menu and type powershell
    • right-click on PowerShell and select "Run as Administrator" option.
    Then Enter the following command that will reinstall all the modern apps
    in Windows :

• Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Hit Enter and Restart the machine and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Windowsstore

1. Windowsstore - Similar Threads - Windowsstore

2. WindowsStore installation - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsStore installation - Windows 10: HiTried to reinstall buit-in appusing PowerShell command:Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register “$$_.InstallLocation\appxmanifest.xml” -DisableDevelopmentMode}I got 1 profile that it didnt installed it what to do?Cannot delete profileThanks, Gil...
  3. WindowsStore installation - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WindowsStore installation - Windows 10: HiTried to reinstall buit-in appusing PowerShell command:Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register “$$_.InstallLocation\appxmanifest.xml” -DisableDevelopmentMode}I got 1 profile that it didnt installed it what to do?Cannot delete profileThanks, Gil...
  4. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed: I've recovered a fresh Windows 10 Pro, but it didn't have the Microsoft Store app. So I followed the instructions to reinstall the app no error message or confirmation of successful installation. When I reboot though, I don't see the installed app when I click on the button...
  5. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed: I've recovered a fresh Windows 10 Pro, but it didn't have the Microsoft Store app. So I followed the instructions to reinstall the app no error message or confirmation of successful installation. When I reboot though, I don't see the installed app when I click on the button...
  6. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dowsStore Folder Does Not Exist in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dowsStore Folder Does Not Exist in...: I wanted to fix the Microsoft Store app which was disabled on my system. not connected to any domain Error code: 0x800704EC. I modified the group policy and that didn't work so then I modified the D-Word values in the WindowsStore folder in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Somehow I...
  8. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dowsStore Folder Does Not Exist in...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Win dowsStore Folder Does Not Exist in...: I wanted to fix the Microsoft Store app which was disabled on my system. not connected to any domain Error code: 0x800704EC. I modified the group policy and that didn't work so then I modified the D-Word values in the WindowsStore folder in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Somehow I...
  9. Programm in WindowsStore auf anderen Windows Installationen nutzen

Programm in WindowsStore auf anderen Windows Installationen nutzen: HalloWie kann ich ein Programm, was ich im Windows Store gekauft habe, bei einer neuen Windows 10 Installation auf einem neuen Laptop nutzbar machen? Da der neue Windows Store mich noch nicht kennt, wie kann ich dann das Programm auf dem neuen Laptop kenntlich machen und auch...
  10. WindowsStore error0x803F8001

WindowsStore error0x803F8001: How can I get around this error? Sometimes I can get the app I want from the WS and other times all I get is this error message. I have tried numerous help applications but nothing has worked so far. Does anyone have a way to defeat this error????????...