Windows 10: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War

Discus and support WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A few games, including CoD Cold War, have been crashing constantly due to a fatal error code 0x000005. When I go into the dxdiag_crash.txt file, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skiddok, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Skiddok Win User

WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War

A few games, including CoD Cold War, have been crashing constantly due to a fatal error code 0x000005. When I go into the dxdiag_crash.txt file, I get a string of different errors, but the final one appears as this

+++ WER9 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 10.0.19041.740:1

P2: wcp\componentstore\storelayout.cpp

P3: ComponentStore::CRawStoreLayout::HydrateFileUsingForwardAndReverseDeltas

P4: 1682

P5: 800f0984

P6: 0x718d4094

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

I am also getting a few other event names, such as

+++ WER4 +++:

Fault bucket 1904209009262802763, type 1

Event Name: APPCRASH

Problem signature:

P1: ArmourySwAgent.exe

P2: 1.0.0.13

P3: 5fbdce02

P4: KERNELBASE.dll

P5: 10.0.19041.804

P6: b610d74d

P7: c000041d

P8: 0012a8b2

P9:

P10:

and

+++ WER2 +++:

Fault bucket 1960542210271988225, type 5

Event Name: UpdateAgentDiag

Problem signature:

P1: 4

P2: X

P3: 3

P4: 0xC1900401

P5: amd64

P6: 19042

P7: vb_release

P8: 19041

P9: vb_release_svc_prod1

P10: 804

So far, as for troubleshooting, I have done these methods to no avail

- Manually checked and updated all drivers under Device Manager in windows

- Updated my motherboards chipset and audio drivers

- Updated my GPU's graphics drivers

- Updated Windows

- Verified application files through the game launcher

- ran sfc /scannow in the admin command prompt it stated that it repaired all the files

- cleaned my computers registry

- cleaned the cache for my game

- changed graphics settings for the game itself I don't think it this, I have a Asus dual 3070 with a 5600x CPU and a Asus b550m-plus motherboard

- an assortment of other small things that I currently can't recall

Any further advice on what I should do in order to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated. I see updating my motherboard's bios and then reinstalling windows in that order to be a final solution if all else fails and would prefer to avoid doing these two things if nesecary.

:)

Skiddok, Feb 11, 2021

2. cod 4 STRUCKING

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I would recommend you to go to the COD 4 website and check if your system meet the system requirement to play the game.

For now, I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Dynamic link library entry point error in COD World war 2

When i started the game COD World war 2 its says

The procedure entry point BinkSetSoundSystem2
    could not be located in the dynamic link library s2_mp64_ship.exe.

Any help here?

I am using windows 10 HOME

MUHAMMADIMRAN JAVED, Feb 11, 2021
  4. WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War

Windows 10: Issues with using Cold Turkey and getting error message "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Cold Turkey\web\stats.pol' is denied.".

Hi Aaron,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings or app is not installed properly.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application", are you getting any error code along with the error message?
    • When you say that "installed a productivity app on my laptop called Cold Turkey", have you downloaded the app from Windows Store?

I suggest you to follow the methods below to uninstall the app and then try to reinstall the app from Windows Store. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to uninstall the
    Cold Turkey from apps settings.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Settings" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on System.

4. Click on Apps and features.

5. Search for Cold Turkey app and click on it.

6. Then click on Remove to uninstall the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to reinstall the Cold Turkey app from the Windows Store and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/music/album/beki-****/cold-turkey/8d6kgx6n8q0m

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with using Cold turkey on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War

1. WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 from COD Cold War - Similar Threads - WindowsWcpOtherFailure3 COD Cold

2. Call of duty Cold War keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of duty Cold War keeps on crashing: have the CyberPowerPC - Gamer Supreme Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 7700 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 1TB SSD - White I try to play call of duty Cold War. It either crashes with the message error or it says scan and repair....
  3. Call of duty Cold War keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War keeps on crashing: have the CyberPowerPC - Gamer Supreme Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 7700 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 1TB SSD - White I try to play call of duty Cold War. It either crashes with the message error or it says scan and repair....
  4. WindowsWcpOtherFailure3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsWcpOtherFailure3: I run dxdiag and i got these errors:---------------Diagnostics---------------Windows Error Reporting:+++ WER0 +++:Bucket errato 1950032335730194945, tipo 4Nome evento: APPCRASHRisposta: Non disponibileID CAB: 0Firma problema: P1: svchost.exe_AudiosrvP2: 10.0.19041.1566P3:...
  5. WindowsWcpOtherFailure3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WindowsWcpOtherFailure3: I run dxdiag and i got these errors:---------------Diagnostics---------------Windows Error Reporting:+++ WER0 +++:Bucket errato 1950032335730194945, tipo 4Nome evento: APPCRASHRisposta: Non disponibileID CAB: 0Firma problema: P1: svchost.exe_AudiosrvP2: 10.0.19041.1566P3:...
  6. WindowsWcpOtherFailure3

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Fix Error Code 0xC0000005 (0x0) N in COD Black Ops Cold War

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0xC0000005 (0x0) N in COD Black Ops Cold War: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how you can fix the error code 0xC0000005 (0x0) N in COD Black Ops Cold War. Black Ops Cold War is a great addition to the Call of Duty franchise which is loved by millions of gaming enthusiasts. However, a lot of gamers have experienced the...
  8. Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Connection Interrupted error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix COD Black Ops Cold War Connection Interrupted error: [ATTACH]Just like any other COD Black Ops is not error-free and has its fair share of issues and in this article, we are going to talk about one of them. We will be seeing how to fix COD Black Ops Cold War Connection Interrupted error with some simple solutions. Why am I...
  9. WindowsWcpOtherFailure3...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WindowsWcpOtherFailure3...: ComponentStore::CRawStoreLayout::HydrateFileUsingForwardAndReverseDeltas Bucket ID: 3060b42e6241b9d7efe05acbd55a270f 2296935641463269135 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowswcpotherfailure3/88d5cbd1-5ebc-43fb-8928-7acdd42a137a
  10. COD cold war on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD cold war on pc: i purchased cold war cross gen version on my xbox with the intent of playing it on both Windows 10 PC and Xbox one xbox S/X when purchased. why can you not play cold war on pc without having to repurchase just for pc?...