Windows 10: Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.

Discus and support Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello.from past a few days, i have been facing a very strange bug while using the option "search"I get a blackish screen 70% of portion. screenshot is... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by A student_11, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.

Hello.from past a few days, i have been facing a very strange bug while using the option "search"I get a blackish screen 70% of portion. screenshot is attached as well.it shall be like this if im not wwrong.No windowsupdate performed in last 1 month.NO new apps installed as well.Also i am facing anither issue with searrch.IT is not sbowing me stuff from inside control panel or settings.It would show like this but not in the other way it shall.I have used Windows 10 debloater to remove bbloatware i did not need but that was an year ago and i did not have any issues then.Any questions you ask

:)

A student_11, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 4, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 4, 2022
  4. Zakin Win User

Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue. :(

Zakin, Jan 4, 2022
Thema:

Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.

1. Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue. - Similar Threads - Windowz veery strange

2. Strange graphical and software bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange graphical and software bugs: Everything was fine yesterday, but after getting on my laptop after letting it sit for 5 or 10 minutes it suddenly had huge problems Most images appear like so, garbled and covered in weird static, and lots of apps such as settings, and even third party ones such as discord...
  3. Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.: Hello.from past a few days, i have been facing a very strange bug while using the option "search"I get a blackish screen 70% of portion. screenshot is attached as well.it shall be like this if im not wwrong.No windowsupdate performed in last 1 month.NO new apps installed as...
  4. Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.

Windowz 10 veery strange bug/ issue.: Hello.from past a few days, i have been facing a very strange bug while using the option "search"I get a blackish screen 70% of portion. screenshot is attached as well.it shall be like this if im not wwrong.No windowsupdate performed in last 1 month.NO new apps installed as...
  5. strange Microsoft Store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange Microsoft Store bug?: Good day,I discovered a strange Microsoft Store error a few days ago.Apps based on Webview, such as Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or Tiktok cannot be installed on my PC and I get the error code 0x80073CF3.Other apps that are native can be installed without any problems.My...
  6. strange Microsoft Store bug?

strange Microsoft Store bug?: Good day,I discovered a strange Microsoft Store error a few days ago.Apps based on Webview, such as Reddit, Twitter, Instagram or Tiktok cannot be installed on my PC and I get the error code 0x80073CF3.Other apps that are native can be installed without any problems.My...
  7. Strange bugs in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange bugs in Windows 10 Home?: I'm on a HP-AB522TX (purchased in 2016) running Windows 10 Home (OS came pre-installed with the laptop). Ever since a certain recent update, the WiFi speeds are annoyingly slow (even on a 100mbps connection) , and somehow, leaving the WiFi on while in flight mode fixes this....
  8. Strange visual bugs/glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  9. Strange bug with 'collapseable' folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange bug with 'collapseable' folders: Hello everyone, I've encountered a visual glitch in Windows 10 when collapsing certain folders or even alt tabbing into a game, it does it for brief second. I rolled back my a few versions, used DDU, reinstalled it completely, tried different versions... Even reinstalling...
  10. Strange bug with 'collapseable' folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange bug with 'collapseable' folders: Hello everyone, I've encountered a visual glitch in Windows 10 when collapsing certain folders or even alt tabbing into a game, it does it for brief second. I rolled back my a few versions, used DDU, reinstalled it completely, tried different versions... Even reinstalling...