Windows 10: Windscribe Detected Firefox#3 Using High Amount of CPU

Discus and support Windscribe Detected Firefox#3 Using High Amount of CPU in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [img] I'm using Firefox Release Candidate 62.0 Build 2. Is anyone else getting this? Mods: If this needs to be moved . . . 117022 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wynona, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Wynona Win User

Windscribe Detected Firefox#3 Using High Amount of CPU

Windscribe Detected Firefox#3 Using High Amount of CPU [​IMG]

I'm using Firefox Release Candidate 62.0 Build 2.

Is anyone else getting this?

Mods: If this needs to be moved . . .

:)

Wynona, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Stevens79 Win User

High CPU and memory usage on Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge.

Wow, this reply really nailed it. For both Edge and Firefox, I monitored the CPU usage and picked a process with high CPU usage. I killed 1 process per app and the CPU went down to under an average of 10%.

One connection was Fox News (Firefox), but can't see which one was stopped in Edge.

Great suggestion!

Stevens79, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Rick.T Win User
    Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Windscribe Detected Firefox#3 Using High Amount of CPU

PC Mechanic Gets Sneak Peak at Firefox 3

Things are looking good for Mozilla's Firefox, which is the most popular competitor to Microsoft Internet Explorer. The latest version of the in-development Firefox 3 is Alpha 7, codenamed "Gran Paradiso". While it is still far from an official release, Firefox 3 already shows much promise, and boasts a long list of very powerful features. Highlights from the Alpha 7:
    • A new bookmarking interface, which adds the ability to tag your favorites.
    • Malware detection, with the help of Google
    • Detection of micro-formats.
    • Private Browsing mode, which allows users to surf the web with anonymity.
    • Support for running internet applications in off-line mode.
    Feel free to read the entire sneak peak at PC Mechanic.

Source: Nordic Hardware

zekrahminator, Aug 31, 2018
Thema:

Windscribe Detected Firefox#3 Using High Amount of CPU

1. Windscribe Detected Firefox#3 Using High Amount of CPU - Similar Threads - Windscribe Detected Firefox#3

2. DWM.exe using high amounts of gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM.exe using high amounts of gpu: So about a day ago i've been noticing that my gpu usage has been spiking alot, and after some searching i found out that DWM.exe was causing the gpu usage. I've tried so many things but nothing has worked before, can anyone help me with this?...
  3. DWM.exe using high amounts of gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM.exe using high amounts of gpu: So about a day ago i've been noticing that my gpu usage has been spiking alot, and after some searching i found out that DWM.exe was causing the gpu usage. I've tried so many things but nothing has worked before, can anyone help me with this?...
  4. DWM.exe using high amounts of gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Always Using A High Amount Of Memory

Always Using A High Amount Of Memory: Hello,Recently, my computer has been using 80%+ memory all the time, from start-up to shutdown.I'm not 100% sure why though.I have 16 GB of RAM installed. I don't have many applications running on start-up either. I do not have any malware/viruses/etc.I have attached a photo...
  6. Taskhostw.exe using high amounts of Hard Disk

Taskhostw.exe using high amounts of Hard Disk: Hello, I've begun to have an issue with my PC that I can't seem to find a fix for. Back on the 16th I updated from Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 20H2 after having some minor issues with the Microsoft Store app, these have since been fully resolved. However after installing...
  7. Windows using stupidly high amount of RAM

Windows using stupidly high amount of RAM: Hello so after Reinstalling windows the 3rd time because of my problems windows is using around 4gb of RAM and with other apps it almost uses half of my RAM i have 16gb installed any ideas on this?...
  8. localservicenonetworkfirewall using fairly high amount of cpu

localservicenonetworkfirewall using fairly high amount of cpu: this service suddenly pop out and eat fairly high cpu constantly. already tried resetting firewall setting and including windows defender folder in defender exclusion but nothing worked [ATTACH]...
  9. service host using high amount of ram

service host using high amount of ram: The ram keeps increases after turning on the computer untill the computer finally shuts down.most of the ram is used my services hosts.please give me a solution. [ATTACH]...
  10. Runtime Broker Using large amounts of CPU

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Broker Using large amounts of CPU: Hello, i just want to start by saying that i know it may seem like i'm rambling a bit, but i'm very stressed out at the moment. I'm running windows 10 Home 64-bit The process runtimebroker is eating up a lot of cpu for me. I have looked deeply into this problem, but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windscribe has detected that battle.net is using high amount of cpu

2. windscribe has detected high amount of cpu