Windows 10: Windwos 10 Activation

Discus and support Windwos 10 Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had windwos 8.1 laptop. I upgraded it to windwos 10. But somehow my hard disk corrupted and I installed windows 10 in different hard disk and added... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SANDEEPCHAUHAN4, May 3, 2020.

1. Windwos 10 Activation

I had windwos 8.1 laptop. I upgraded it to windwos 10. But somehow my hard disk corrupted and I installed windows 10 in different hard disk and added It to my laptop. But the problem is that my windows 8.1 key is not working for windows 10 Activation. What I can do now?

:)

SANDEEPCHAUHAN4, May 3, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, May 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, May 3, 2020
  4. Windwos 10 Activation

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Windwos 10 Activation

1. Windwos 10 Activation - Similar Threads - Windwos Activation

2. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my settings from Windwos 10: I can't open my settings from anywhere.I have tried literally everything on the internet. I just recently did a windows update and since then I have never been able to open my settings....
  3. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my settings from Windwos 10: I can't open my settings from anywhere.I have tried literally everything on the internet. I just recently did a windows update and since then I have never been able to open my settings....
  4. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windwos does not use default app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windwos does not use default app: I have set Cyberlink Photo Director as the default app for *.mp4 files. Yet when I click on an mp4 file, Windows does not open Photo Director but opens a menu to select the app to use See screen shot below. The Photo Director app is highlighted and shown as the default app,...
  6. Windwos 11 Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windwos 11 Activation: [Case #:1057032869]I have rebuilt my main PC and one of the components I replaced was the motherboard. Now I am told I have to pay for a new license. I already have 2 other licenses for PCs which I bought and have subsequently discarded. I was happy to pay for these licenses...
  7. Windwos 11 Activation

Windwos 11 Activation: [Case #:1057032869]I have rebuilt my main PC and one of the components I replaced was the motherboard. Now I am told I have to pay for a new license. I already have 2 other licenses for PCs which I bought and have subsequently discarded. I was happy to pay for these licenses...
  8. secure boot "not active" in bios and windwos 11 but enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure boot "not active" in bios and windwos 11 but enabled: Hi guys, so i disabled csm mode and enabled secure boot in bios, but it still says its inactive, it tells me i have to do a "platform reset". What does that mean and how do i do that. ps: somehow i was able to get windows 11 with csm which apparently was not possible, and I...
  9. secure boot "not active" in bios and windwos 11 but enabled

secure boot "not active" in bios and windwos 11 but enabled: Hi guys, so i disabled csm mode and enabled secure boot in bios, but it still says its inactive, it tells me i have to do a "platform reset". What does that mean and how do i do that. ps: somehow i was able to get windows 11 with csm which apparently was not possible, and I...
  10. I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...: So I recently switched a bunch of parts for my pc like motherboard and cpu and now windows doesn't work because it says It cannot connect to organizations servers but I am not in any organization. Error code: 0x8007232B...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slui 4