Windows 10: Windwos 10 error on startup

Discus and support Windwos 10 error on startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So recently I recivered from a major hardware crash after which I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Everything is and was running fine till 3 days ago... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RashvitPatel, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Windwos 10 error on startup

So recently I recivered from a major hardware crash after which I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Everything is and was running fine till 3 days ago when suddenly my laptop started sending me an error whenever I start my laptop. Idk what the error is but it looks like some malware. I have quick heal total security installed on my laptop and performed a full scan of my laptop but the error is not removed also I performed sfc /scannow command and it verified every file. I just want to know that is there any way other than reinstalling windows.

Also after I close the error message everything runs smoothly as if nothing happened.

I have also attached a Screenshot of the error kindly look into it :-

Windwos 10 error on startup [​IMG]

:)

RashvitPatel, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Windwos 10 error on startup

Startup error code: 5001 and 0x80070002 on Windows 10

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about startup error on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that damaged registry files, malware, viruses, and corrupted data can result in Error 5001 issues. These errors are often caused by improper maintenance of your system.

Do let us know,

• Is your device connected to any server?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your device?

If your device is not connected to any server, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform a virus scan using Windows Defender on your device.

Security & privacy

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Try to restart the computer after every step and check if the issue persists.

Step 3:

You may put your system in clean boot state and restart the computer to check if the issue persists.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts. This article describes
    how to troubleshoot problems in Windows by performing a clean boot.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to put the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 3 from the above KB article.

(Applies to Windows 10)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Windwos 10 error on startup

1. Windwos 10 error on startup - Similar Threads - Windwos error startup

2. windwos 10 productkey

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windwos 10 productkey: so i had a laptop that had a built in windows 10 but the motherboard burnt ,now i got a new laptop that doesnt have windows preinstalled is there any way to get the product key from the old laptop {it was nitro 5 an515}...
  3. Windwos 10 Update 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windwos 10 Update 20H2: [ATTACH] Why is Microsoft telling me to uninstall VirtualBox when I can't find VirtualBox anywhere on my laptop? Searched files, in the Control Panel, in all of the Apps and I still can't find it. I tried installing VirtualBox then uninstalling it but it still didn't work....
  4. Windwos 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windwos 10 Activation: I had windwos 8.1 laptop. I upgraded it to windwos 10. But somehow my hard disk corrupted and I installed windows 10 in different hard disk and added It to my laptop. But the problem is that my windows 8.1 key is not working for windows 10 Activation. What I can do now?...
  5. Screensaver in Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver in Windwos 10: Simple Question - but is there a simple answer ? How do I add Photos (from W10 Photos folder) to an existing album in Screensaver - and how do I add Edit/delete photos from same Screensaver album ? Thank you in advance....
  6. Windwos 10 Pro ISO

Windwos 10 Pro ISO: Is there an ISO file for the Pro Version? I have just upgraded my laptop to Pro and wonder if the recovery partition got upgraded also. If not, is there an ISO file for Pro so that, if the need arises, I can restore to Pro? I have made a Macrium Reflect image of the Pro....
  7. windows 10 and windwos 10pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 and windwos 10pro: This morning I turn on my laptop and on the bottom right hand side of the desktop it says " Windows Pro 10. Evaluation copy. Build 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528....
  8. activet windwos 10

activet windwos 10: hi my pc make a lot of restart and when it open the file was deleted how can I return my files and my windows 10 is not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activet-windwos-10/f1068594-3a94-43d0-aa57-6333b681741f
  9. mejorar windwos 10

mejorar windwos 10: Mire yo soy junior he estudiado administración de sistemas informáticos en red, no estoy pidiendo trabajo, pero estoy muy descontento con el inicio de windows 10 respecto al de windows 7. En el windows 7 buscaba una aplicación y el sistema me la encontraba al instante...
  10. new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Support
    new install of windwos 10 - Event viewer errors: I am trying to cleanup fresh install of Windows 10, all updated with latest except for creative mode update. there a couple of Event viewer errors that I do not understand how to fix or whats going on with. first one: The application-specific permission settings do not...