Windows 10: windwos 10 won't login

Discus and support windwos 10 won't login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've created a new local user in my win10 but when i try to login i can't, it just show me this error : "The ProfSvc service failed. user profile can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FarisBk, Sep 21, 2019.

1. FarisBk Win User

windwos 10 won't login

I've created a new local user in my win10 but when i try to login i can't, it just show me this error : "The ProfSvc service failed. user profile can't be loaded".

when i try to go back and use the old Administrator user i can't find it. i tried to build it using the command " net user Administrator /active:yes, yet it never shows up.

and i tried the startup auto repair it shows me this : "

startup repair could't repair your pc

press advanced to try other options to repair your pc or turn of your pc

Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

please i need help how ti access to my old user i can't afford losing my files and thank you.

:)

FarisBk, Sep 21, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

windwos 10 won't login [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

windwos 10 won't login

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

windwos 10 won't login [​IMG]

Thema:

windwos 10 won't login

1. windwos 10 won't login - Similar Threads - windwos won't login

2. windwos 10 productkey

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windwos 10 productkey: so i had a laptop that had a built in windows 10 but the motherboard burnt ,now i got a new laptop that doesnt have windows preinstalled is there any way to get the product key from the old laptop {it was nitro 5 an515}...
  3. Windwos 10 Update 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windwos 10 Update 20H2: [ATTACH] Why is Microsoft telling me to uninstall VirtualBox when I can't find VirtualBox anywhere on my laptop? Searched files, in the Control Panel, in all of the Apps and I still can't find it. I tried installing VirtualBox then uninstalling it but it still didn't work....
  4. Windwos 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windwos 10 Activation: I had windwos 8.1 laptop. I upgraded it to windwos 10. But somehow my hard disk corrupted and I installed windows 10 in different hard disk and added It to my laptop. But the problem is that my windows 8.1 key is not working for windows 10 Activation. What I can do now?...
  5. Screensaver in Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver in Windwos 10: Simple Question - but is there a simple answer ? How do I add Photos (from W10 Photos folder) to an existing album in Screensaver - and how do I add Edit/delete photos from same Screensaver album ? Thank you in advance....
  6. Windwos 10 Pro ISO

Windwos 10 Pro ISO: Is there an ISO file for the Pro Version? I have just upgraded my laptop to Pro and wonder if the recovery partition got upgraded also. If not, is there an ISO file for Pro so that, if the need arises, I can restore to Pro? I have made a Macrium Reflect image of the Pro....
  7. windows 10 and windwos 10pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 and windwos 10pro: This morning I turn on my laptop and on the bottom right hand side of the desktop it says " Windows Pro 10. Evaluation copy. Build 18342.19h1_release.190215-1528....
  8. Windwos 10 reinstall and reset

Windwos 10 reinstall and reset: I recently ugraded my dell laptop to Windows 10 by downloading from microsoft website. I was having a genuine copy of Windows 8.1. My laptop was runnig slow. So I decided to reset and reinstall windows 10. Do I need the windows product key to do it? And if I am not havimg it...
  9. activet windwos 10

activet windwos 10: hi my pc make a lot of restart and when it open the file was deleted how can I return my files and my windows 10 is not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activet-windwos-10/f1068594-3a94-43d0-aa57-6333b681741f
  10. mejorar windwos 10

mejorar windwos 10: Mire yo soy junior he estudiado administración de sistemas informáticos en red, no estoy pidiendo trabajo, pero estoy muy descontento con el inicio de windows 10 respecto al de windows 7. En el windows 7 buscaba una aplicación y el sistema me la encontraba al instante...