Windows 10: windwos10

Discus and support windwos10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hola como puedo manejar desde mi computar el windows 10 es apropiado e tenido dificultades de mi computador gracias... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by carolinasalazar garcia1, Sep 18, 2020.

1. windwos10

hola como puedo manejar desde mi computar el windows 10 es apropiado e tenido dificultades de mi computador gracias

:)

carolinasalazar garcia1, Sep 18, 2020

2. windows 10 store

I Have a problem with with my windwos10 store when i download a game it says we will retry shortly this is my problem i cant download games help

MaimoonTiger, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Is it possible to recover my external HD Data after Windows10 Media creation tool has messed it up badly ?

Hello, i was trying to backup windows 10 license so i can reinstall it in later time, I use my external hard drive for almost everything include my backups , I thought i can download windwos10 file on it but this didn't go well as i thought it will be

After i installed Media creation tool , and get to the step that asks, select USB flash drive or ISO file for DVD burn later, i have selected the USB without knowing that it can delete my data on that drive, (Notice: there was no warning message of deleting
    any of files)

a few minutes latter it asks me that it need to format my external hard drive, i said NO then i looked at my external HD i find it changed the drive name and also changed it's capacity

My external drive is about 400GB now my drive looks as only 31GB the rest of my external drive it disappeared

i have contacted MS support they said the tool won't delete your files, the files on the external HD are hidden but they said they can't help with this.

If someone know an easy way to recover my date will be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Ladybug007, Sep 18, 2020
  4. windwos10

.dll files missing after windows 10 update

Hi to the forum,

about a month back, after the latest update, when I opened my pc, when I went to open different programs - Sibelius 7.5, Cubase, and others, [I didn't try any others as I these are my main files that I use as a musician / composer], it said .dll files
    were missing, and from what I remember, it said to reinstall the programs. Some of these programs I have would need to be reinstalled from dvd discs and then updates from quite a while back would have to be installed.

I had never encountered this before, and I "went back to an earlier build of Windwos10." A Windows support person sent me links to a windows 10 download that would not intefere with my apps. I tried this a few days ago, but I had the same problem. A few
    days before this, I let the Win.10 automatic update bring my pc to the latest build, and then on opening it, the same problem.

I'm not sure how to fix this. An East-West Sound support person gave me a link to some kind ofCC+ file to download, that he said would fix the problem, he added that this sometimes happens after a windows update. I tried this - didn't work either.

Does anyone have any solutions?

thanks,

Steve Martin

StephenMartin1, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

windwos10

1. windwos10 - Similar Threads - windwos10

2. All installed applications do not show up in Windwos10 start menu after the latest 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    All installed applications do not show up in Windwos10 start menu after the latest 2004 update: After the latest Windows10 2004 update installation, when users logon back to their profiles, they can not see any installed application in Windows start menu which were previously there before windows restart....
  3. Where to find System.Web.Helpers.dll for Windwos10 Home IIS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to find System.Web.Helpers.dll for Windwos10 Home IIS?: While it may not be professional I like working with the home edition of IIS in Windows 10 I noticed one of my *.aspx files is not working anymore because something named System.Web.Helpers.dll is not around. Based on the following page...