Windows 10: windws 10 education?

Discus and support windws 10 education? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to install and use windows 10 education onto a PC that I am building. I will be using it for schoolwork. The problem is that my school doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jamie_277, May 12, 2019.

1. Jamie_277 Win User

windws 10 education?

I want to install and use windows 10 education onto a PC that I am building. I will be using it for schoolwork. The problem is that my school doesn't offer Windows 10. So what can I do? I can't afford to buy regular windows 10. Does anyone have experiences with sites like kinguin?

Thanks,

Jamie

:)

Jamie_277, May 12, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, May 12, 2019
  3. Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/vlacademicISO

windws 10 education? 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

windws 10 education? 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, May 12, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

windws 10 education?

Windows 10 Education Pro

I've not had an opportunity to test Pro Education edition yet but I am running normal Education on a Hyper-V virtual machine and on dual boot with Pro on a laptop. Basically Education is exactly as Enterprise, meant for domain or Azure AD use. Main differences when compared to Pro are missing Cortana and no possibility to use Microsoft account as initial user account when setting up Windows, although when selecting initial user as local domain user a normal local account will be created which can then be switched to a Microsoft account instead of joining a domain.

Native Windows apps in Windows 10 Education edition are the same than in Pro edition, Cortana being the only exception.

If you already have setup Windows 10 Pro on your machines with a customised image I can see no benefits in doing the job again deploying an almost similar OS. This is of course only my personal subjective opinion based on what I know at the moment; I have no knowledge or insight about what additional features (see highlighted part in quote below) Pro Education might be and if they would be reason enough to upgrade to Pro Education.

Quote from https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...tion-customers:

Thema:

windws 10 education?

1. windws 10 education? - Similar Threads - windws education

2. i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-m-not-make-new-folder-in-external-derive-ager/61e3caa5-cd59-42e4-b9f4-65a6b5f9cde0
  3. i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-m-not-make-new-folder-in-external-derive-ager/61e3caa5-cd59-42e4-b9f4-65a6b5f9cde0
  4. my shortcutwith window+p and window+g work only all of other shortcut with windw key does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shortcutwith window+p and window+g work only all of other shortcut with windw key does...: my window + R is not workingwindow + X is also not working What is the solution to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shortcutwith-windowp-and-windowg-work-only-all/038bf740-c034-4fba-9f26-a8d130b43c4d
  5. my shortcutwith window+p and window+g work only all of other shortcut with windw key does...

my shortcutwith window+p and window+g work only all of other shortcut with windw key does...: my window + R is not workingwindow + X is also not working What is the solution to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shortcutwith-windowp-and-windowg-work-only-all/038bf740-c034-4fba-9f26-a8d130b43c4d
  6. In Windws 11 Pro, File Explorer only opens on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windws 11 Pro, File Explorer only opens on second monitor: Recently built a new computer with all new internal components except power supply and case, but that's not internal and used old external components including monitors. Decided to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro while I was at it. File explorer will not open on...
  7. In Windws 11 Pro, File Explorer only opens on second monitor

In Windws 11 Pro, File Explorer only opens on second monitor: Recently built a new computer with all new internal components except power supply and case, but that's not internal and used old external components including monitors. Decided to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro while I was at it. File explorer will not open on...
  8. How to solve burn error messasges on Windws 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve burn error messasges on Windws 11?: I tried to burn data on Windows 11 but it failed. So, I bought Nero 2019 Platinum that also shows burn process fails- couldn’t perform write as per the attach file and log. I noticed that Microsoft device security” blocks other applications including Nero burn rom so I allow...
  9. How to solve burn error messasges on Windws 11?

How to solve burn error messasges on Windws 11?: I tried to burn data on Windows 11 but it failed. So, I bought Nero 2019 Platinum that also shows burn process fails- couldn’t perform write as per the attach file and log. I noticed that Microsoft device security” blocks other applications including Nero burn rom so I allow...
  10. Remove "do no disturb" icon from Windws 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove "do no disturb" icon from Windws 11 taskbar: Hello,Please refer to the below URL for a picture.At the far right-hand side of the Windows 11 taskbar, the icon for "do not disturb" is displayed, I want to remove or hide this icon. How is this achieved?Many thanks!https://imgur.com/uqp7ELn...