Windows 10: Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...

Discus and support Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have no idea how to fix this, all I know is it's been an issue for years now, since I first built this PC, I would really appreciate any input as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheOneTheyCallWho, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...

I have no idea how to fix this, all I know is it's been an issue for years now, since I first built this PC, I would really appreciate any input as I can't find a solution anywhere. Thanks.

Some more details:

I use Realtek Audio Console. I have my headphones and mic plugged into the front inputs and my speakers plugged into the back.

submitted by /u/TheOneTheyCallWho
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheOneTheyCallWho, Jan 3, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

No sound from speakers/headphones

Disconnect the front panel headphone/mic jacks from the motherboard and then see if the rear panel GREEN speaker jack works (either with speakers or headset). This is in case the front panel jack is causing no audio out. Power off the PC before opening and disconnecting the front panel audio.

The connector for the front panel audio is listed as #21 on the motherboard drawing (below).

Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound... [​IMG]

fireberd, Jan 3, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    No Sound From HeadPhones But Speaker Works

Hello, I have searched the forum for you using the search box above:
    no sound headphones

Here are some results on this frequently reported issue:
    No Sound when pluging in headphone problem on multiple computers - Windows 10 Forums
    No sound from headphones but speakers work. - Windows 10 Forums
    No sound coming out of earphones (ONLY speakers work) - Windows 10 Forums
    Windows 10 No Audio with headphone (Possible fix) - Windows 10 Forums
    No Sound From HeadPhones But Speaker Works - Windows 10 Forums
    No Sound Through Headphones - Windows 10 Forums

Please work through these and feel free to search for more..
    If no solution, please post back with exactly what you have tried. (Not 'tried everything and it still doesn't work (!) )

(I think I've seen you post this somewhere else where it's been answered?...)

dalchina, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...

No sound from headphones but speakers work.

No Its Just A Speaker

glockafella, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound...

1. Winfows 10 recognises Headphones as Speakers and Speakers as Headphones. Headphones sound... - Similar Threads - Winfows recognises Headphones

2. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone recognised as speakers: so the thing is that i connected my wired earphones to my windows 10 laptop and it recognises my earphone as speaker. so whenever i plug my earphones and play a video, no sound is coming from the earphones but its coming from the speakers of my laptop. i just wanna watch...
  3. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone recognised as speakers: so the thing is that i connected my wired earphones to my windows 10 laptop and it recognises my earphone as speaker. so whenever i plug my earphones and play a video, no sound is coming from the earphones but its coming from the speakers of my laptop. i just wanna watch...
  4. headphone recognised as speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My headphones recognises as speaker

My headphones recognises as speaker: Hello, some time ago, i bought wireless headphones with USB connection Razer Nari Essential. My Computer recognises it as speaker and i do not know what to do, i tried everything. Can somebody please help me?...
  6. Speaker/Headphone

Speaker/Headphone: How can I disable the speakers without disabling the headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakerheadphone/036e469d-5901-49ea-8d1f-e5ab7239fa21
  7. Sound Headphones - Speaker

Sound Headphones - Speaker: So i have speaker and headphones. When i plugg in just one of them, in sounds at playback it appears like "speaker", if i plugg in both of devices, the same appears in sounds at playback. I don't know how to make 2 "things" in sound settings. 1 for speaker and 1 for...
  8. Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]

Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]: So headphones recognised as speakers and I cant control volume its either 0 or 100, I have tried reinstalling drivers and etc. nothing worked, hope anyone can help......
  9. Headphones recognised as speakers

Headphones recognised as speakers: So headphones recognised as speakers and I cant control volume its either 0 or 100, I have tried reinstalling drivers and etc. nothing worked, hope anyone can help......
  10. No sound from speakers/headphones

No sound from speakers/headphones: Hi, I have the Dell XPS 8300 with the onboard Realtek HD Audio. I can't get any sound from speakers/headphones using any of the ports at the back and the front audio jack. The speakers are fine as I have tested them on my mobile. I have the latest drivers...