Windows 10: Winget not recognized in Windows 11

Discus and support Winget not recognized in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If Winget is not recognized on your Windows 11 computer, you can follow these tips to get rid of the issue. Although it is pretty rare, it may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 19, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Winget not recognized in Windows 11

Winget not recognized in Windows 11 winget-not-recognized.png
    If Winget is not recognized on your Windows 11 computer, you can follow these tips to get rid of the issue. Although it is pretty rare, it may happen with any user. If you are one of them, you can quickly fix it using the following solutions. The entire error message says: ‘winget’ is not […]

This article Winget not recognized in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 19, 2022
  2. tmarsh Win User

winget

Thought I would have a look at the new package installer but when trying to run it i get "winget : The term 'winget' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet" on 21H1.

tmarsh, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    winget

You have installed it first, haven't you? It doesn't come with Windows. If so, try a Command Prompt rather than Powershell.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...anager/winget/

4. Brink Win User

Windows Package Manager (WinGet) v0.3.11201 Preview released

This release includes VT-based progress reporting, a bug fix for upgrade, support for Delivery Optimization, and multiple locale support for manifest data.

New Features

• #869 Provide Taskbar progress indicator in Windows Terminal
    • #909 Implement Delivery Optimization (Initial work on #151 Support Delivery Optimization)
    • #903 Multiple locale support for Windows Package Manager workflows
    Bug Fixes

• #904 Make correlation logic from available source to installed source look at all versions instead of just latest

Read more:

Brink, Apr 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Winget not recognized in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Winget recognized

2. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget "No package found matching input criteria.": This is on a clean install of Windows 11 the Win10 to Win11 just kept failing with all updates. This is typical of my winget issues all run as AdministratorIn Powershell5 trying to get 7:PS C:\Windows\system32> winget --versionv1.2.10691PS C:\Windows\system32> winget search...
  3. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget "No package found matching input criteria.": This is on a clean install of Windows 11 the Win10 to Win11 just kept failing with all updates. This is typical of my winget issues all run as AdministratorIn Powershell5 trying to get 7:PS C:\Windows\system32> winget --versionv1.2.10691PS C:\Windows\system32> winget search...
  4. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Winget "No package found matching input criteria."

6. i am having issues with winget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having issues with winget: I am unable to install anything via winget see attached imagewindows 11 i think homehttps://imgur.com/a/TSkShBfi tried running it in powershell and cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-issues-with-winget/6f724bc2-d769-4f87-acf2-9d2f33e024e7
  7. i am having issues with winget

i am having issues with winget: I am unable to install anything via winget see attached imagewindows 11 i think homehttps://imgur.com/a/TSkShBfi tried running it in powershell and cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-issues-with-winget/6f724bc2-d769-4f87-acf2-9d2f33e024e7
  8. winget upgrade --all stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winget upgrade --all stop working: Hi,I used winget upgrade --all to update all the outdated app for long time, and it was super usefulIt is a few weeks that doing winget upgrade --all has the same output as winget upgrade, so it only shows packages to upgrade, without updating them.How can I troubleshoot it?...
  9. winget upgrade --all stop working

winget upgrade --all stop working: Hi,I used winget upgrade --all to update all the outdated app for long time, and it was super usefulIt is a few weeks that doing winget upgrade --all has the same output as winget upgrade, so it only shows packages to upgrade, without updating them.How can I troubleshoot it?...
  10. winget upgrade --all stop working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade