Windows 10: wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator

Discus and support wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and my wingman attack 2 calibrates with combat flight simulator but when you try and fly with it the joystick doesn't work. When you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkRafler, Nov 10, 2019.

1. wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator

I have windows 10 and my wingman attack 2 calibrates with combat flight simulator but when you try and fly with it the joystick doesn't work. When you go into customize controller the joystick doesn't show up just a black window between keyboard and mouse. Also I get the message to change the settings on the controller but when I go in and calibrate it works just fine.

:)

MarkRafler, Nov 10, 2019
  2. mudflat Win User

Combat Flight Simulator 2 on Windows 10

Original title: CFS 2

Is there any way at all for Combat Flight Simulator 2 will play on a Windows 10 OS?

mudflat, Nov 10, 2019
  3. combat flight simulator wwII Pacific Theater

will combat flight simulator 2 wwII pacific theater work on windows 10?

DonaldHomer, Nov 10, 2019
  4. dp5010 Win User

wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator

Combat Flight Simulator 2

I just upgraded my HP Laptop to Windows 10. I have reinstalled my Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2. Each time I try to start the program, it says to "sign in as administrator". I am the administrator! why wont it let me in?

dp5010, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator

1. wingman attack 2 does not work with windows 10 and combat flight simulator - Similar Threads - wingman attack does

2. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  3. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  4. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  5. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  6. Combat flight simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight simulator 2: Hello, I'm trying to get Microsoft Combat flight Simulator 2 to run on my computer and I'm running windows 10 on it. The game installs fine but when I go to open the game nothing happens, no error code or pop-up. I have read other forum posts and tried the compatibility...
  7. Combat Flight Simulator 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3: Does this game require an install key to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-simulator-3/948dbcc4-85dd-4ab4-af01-f46ea814bfbf
  8. Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10: Dear Sirs, I used to play Combat Flight Simulator 2 and 3 with my old configuration PC. Now, with Windows 10 I can't do it. I tried to check in NET to find out anything tha coild help me, without success. Would you mind to help me? BR. C. Honczaryk...
  9. Combat flight 2 simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Combat flight 2 simulator: I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-2-simulator/f5c571ea-6f85-4b34-af98-26cde2d009b0
  10. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual: I need a manual for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 (PC), or at least a Keyboard/Mouse Controls sheet. It seems impossible to find anywhere. Don't tell me its in the game, I know ! But its cumbersome and unpractical as a reference while you are playing, its not meant as...