Windows 10: WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10

Discus and support WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, I've been trying to find WinHlp32 for Windows 10 but the only download links have been outside of Microsoft websites. Is there any way to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LHuttu, Mar 16, 2021.

1. LHuttu Win User

WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10

Hey, I've been trying to find WinHlp32 for Windows 10 but the only download links have been outside of Microsoft websites. Is there any way to install WinHlp32 for Windows 10 without downloading community made programs?

:)

LHuttu, Mar 16, 2021

2. Winhlp32.exe and Windows 10

Enabling Winhlp in Windows 10

To enable Winhlp to work in Windows 10, follow these simple instructions.

• Download the updated Winhlp32 installation files, which are compressed into a zip file (winhlp32-windows-7-10-x86-64.zip) from the following link: winhlp32-windows-7-10-x86-64.zip
    • Extract the contents of of the file you just downloaded (winhlp32-windows-7-10-x86-64.zip)
    • Run the Install.cmd as Administrator by right-clicking on Install.cmd, then select Run as Administrator.
    • Acknowledge any privilege warnings and allow Install.cmd to proceed.

That is all there is to it. You now you have Winhlp working in windows 10!

General Korban, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Winhlp32.exe on Windows 10

Please NOTE: When we sneak a working version of WINHLP32.EXE onto Windows 10, it will cause 1016 Errors upon Restarting. I suspect these errors can be ignored, especially if you don't activate WINHLP32.EXE by clicking on a HELP file or evoking it from
    a legacy program. WINHLP32.EXE will remain in RAM, once it is called. That point may create a weakness or Backdoor for accessing the OS (Windows 10 build 1511). After you've finished using WINHLP32.EXE, I recommend rebooting to remove its stub from RAM.

JOQuantaman, Mar 16, 2021
  4. petermad2 Win User

Winhlp32.exe and Windows 10

Well, there is a winhlp32.exe in the windows directory of Windows 10, and it is not the same file as the one from Wndows 8.1, so I assume it is installed by WIndows 10. BUT - It does not work! Trying to open a .hlp file or executing winhlp32.exe just opens
    the default browser with this page: Der opstod en fejl under åbning af Hjælp i Windows-baserede programmer: "Funktionen er ikke inkluderet" eller "Hjælp understøttes ikke"

Please fix support for winhlp32.exe - don't let this be yet another cause to make me regret ever "up"grading to Windows 10.

petermad2, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WinHlp32 exe

2. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  3. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  4. Ayuda de Windows WinHlp32.exe para Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ayuda de Windows WinHlp32.exe para Windows 11: Buenos días, Tengo un programa, que deseo abrir la opcion de ayuda, sin embargo me muestra el siguiente mensaje:"Error al abrir la Ayuda en programas basados en Windows: "Característica no incluida" o "Ayuda no compatible"Dentro del centro de ayuda indica lo siguiente:Para...
  5. Ayuda de Windows WinHlp32.exe para Windows 11

Ayuda de Windows WinHlp32.exe para Windows 11: Buenos días, Tengo un programa, que deseo abrir la opcion de ayuda, sin embargo me muestra el siguiente mensaje:"Error al abrir la Ayuda en programas basados en Windows: "Característica no incluida" o "Ayuda no compatible"Dentro del centro de ayuda indica lo siguiente:Para...
  6. Enable Win Help winhlp32-windows-10 can be X86

Enable Win Help winhlp32-windows-10 can be X86: I cannot download your file its in someones trash https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_tSrOg4FLp1T0dyTEppaW9SYm8 Please enable win help again....
  7. Winhlp32.exe

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Winhlp32.exe: I am using Windows 10 1903, Office 97. If I try to use Clippy, I get the browser with Winhlp32.exe required. But Winhlp32.exe does not support Windows 120, is there a way to solve it? 143938
  8. WinHlp32.exe support in WINDOWS10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinHlp32.exe support in WINDOWS10: Hi, We have some content to display which is in .hlp format. We are using WINHELP() API to display the help content which worked fine till windows xp and windows 7. We see now that winhlp32.exe is deprecated in windows 10 and content is not displayed when used WINHELP()...
  9. Winhlp32.exe for Windows 10 64 bit to access legacy help files working in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winhlp32.exe for Windows 10 64 bit to access legacy help files working in Windows 7: Need to download Winhlp32.exe for Windows 10 64 bit to access legacy help files that work in Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winhlp32exe-for-windows-10-64-bit-to-access-legacy/1b6b59a4-9aec-4dd3-a755-e668bd0cf593
  10. Can someone give me a checksum for WinHlp32.exe from Windows XP x64?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone give me a checksum for WinHlp32.exe from Windows XP x64?: Hi, could someone just post here the checksum from WinHlp32.exe of Windows XP x64? Just want to make sure it's OK. I recently tweaked my Win 10 system to allow me to use outdated help files. This involved downloading said file from an untrusted source. Just wanna be safe. 42597

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windowsphone info winhlp