Windows 10: Wininet.dll missing or corrupted error 0x000000C6

Discus and support Wininet.dll missing or corrupted error 0x000000C6 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem regarding with the wininet.dll found in the system32 folder, it is not missing or deleted but it prevents some of my sister's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bloodyredd, May 8, 2017.

1. Wininet.dll missing or corrupted error 0x000000C6

Hi! I have a problem regarding with the wininet.dll found in the system32 folder, it is not missing or deleted but it prevents some of my sister's applications from running even though it is there. I've tried using sfc /scannow but it doesn't work at all since it stops at a certain point from completing. Are there any solutions for this? I've already tried doing a system restore and as much as possible I don't want to resort to a fresh install of Windows 10.

:)

bloodyredd, May 8, 2017
  2. somikdhar Win User

WININET.dll error

I recently bought a Lenovo ideapad 310 preloaded with Windows 10. It is showing an error "Wininet.dll is missing. Try reinstalling the program to fix it."

How to solve this problem? Also default windows apps like windows media player etc. are not working.

somikdhar, May 8, 2017
  3. WININET.dll error

Hi,

This thread has been inactive for a while now, and we would like to follow up on the status of your issue with your device. If the solution provided by
    Rachelle Gra resolved the issue, please let the community know by marking his post as an answer.

Feel free to reply to this post if you need further assistance.

Melowin Mar, May 8, 2017
Thema:

Wininet.dll missing or corrupted error 0x000000C6

1. Wininet.dll missing or corrupted error 0x000000C6 - Similar Threads - Wininet dll missing

2. Missing dll.?

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing dll.?: hi, can anybody help keep getting this message cant find: c:\users\rangz\appdata\local\temp\dll.js thank you. 130309
  3. MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error: After latest update I'm having issues with a lot of applications like adobe, the message is MSVCR120.DLL is missing or error can you down in this arbic site dll file...
  4. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL: C:\windows\sysltem32\LogiLDA.dll How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll/1abe415d-9f8b-47ff-bdd0-05ab55e94f37
  5. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  6. .Dll missing

.Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  7. dll missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll missing: C:\windows\system32\nvspcap 64dll missing how do I retrieve it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing/54490a4f-d56a-4666-95da-73d1e49a8c69
  8. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1
  9. Missing DLL

Missing DLL: I installed Visual Studio 6.0, MSDN Library 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0 on my Windows 10 64-bit PC. I am trying to update some old programs when I got "MISSING: Menu System w/Extensions - Menu Objects and Windows API Interface". That apparently is in MnuGnSOA.dll. Can you...
  10. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL Missing: So I got this program then when I open the program it says " The program can't start because boost_thread.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. " I've already reinstalled it and still didn't work. I've searched if people have...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wininet.dll missing while launching outlook 2016

2. windows 7 wininet.dll missing march 2019