Windows 10: Winkey in full screen mode- “not typical question”

Discus and support Winkey in full screen mode- “not typical question” in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; while i’m playing a game on my pc , the WinKey upon being tapped, immediately flicks the screen to black, then momentarily after pops up the Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by juggs3, Jul 17, 2021.

1. juggs3 Win User

Winkey in full screen mode- “not typical question”

while i’m playing a game on my pc , the WinKey upon being tapped, immediately flicks the screen to black, then momentarily after pops up the Desktop with the Start Menu open. this occurred after an update to the system a month ago. it used to only make the toolbar appear with the game still on the screen. How do i get it to go back to this? i have tired turning on and off the Game Mode setting and restarting the computer after changing the Game Mode and that made no difference

:)

juggs3, Jul 17, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Winkey in full screen mode- “not typical question” - Similar Threads - Winkey full screen

2. Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams: So, every time i play a game and put it in Fullscreen it starts to screen tear a lot. idk why it happens, i watched a lot of videos and the videos say enable vsync but i don't want vsync because it has a lot of latency. This only happens when in full screen mode. pls help me...
  3. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  4. Start full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start full screen mode: Hi everyone, In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what should i do? Please help. Thank you. In default, the 'Pinned app list' is shown in DEFAULT, but I want to change it to full...
  5. winkey

in Windows 10 Support
    winkey: How can I turn on the winkey key without changing myregistry? 164752
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode: Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode. I have no clue why but it's really frustrating....
  8. No audio in full screen mode

No audio in full screen mode: Intel NUC I5-4250 connected to a Samsung TV with a HDMI cable Intel HD Graphics 5000 with latest drivers installed SAMSUNG Intel Display Audio Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.471 Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98 Since the last Windows update, as soon as I watch a video (from...
  9. Not typical Spotlight Question. Gurus needed.

Not typical Spotlight Question. Gurus needed.: Ok, I have been working on this for a while, but cannot find ANY information about it. Boss and I have Windows 10 Pro. Both upgraded from 7 Pro. Both have Spotlight for Lock Screen. Same settings in all Settings options. BUT, in his top left corner, he has the Photos app...
  10. Full Screen Mode Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Screen Mode Question ?: Hi, Just can't seem to find the right key for this. Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode. What do I press to go back to the "normal" screen size, please ? Thanks, B. 47144