Windows 10: WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.

Discus and support WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi - Using W10 Pro x64: I noticed when I had to fully restore a system that the WinKey+L key combination does not work. Took a look on Google but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.

Hi -

Using W10 Pro x64:

I noticed when I had to fully restore a system that the WinKey+L key combination does not work.
    Took a look on Google but no luck. The WinKey is not working with a few other shortcuts as well.

Very strange.

Any assistance appreciated!

TIA *Sleepy

:)

Compumind, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Isabel Win User

Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle
    through notifications.
    There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no reaction after press Winkey+V on desktop or Winkey+A first then Winkey+V.
    I have no idea how this shortcut key works.

Isabel, Oct 7, 2018
  3. BarbaricSoul Win User
    BarbaricSoul, Oct 7, 2018
  4. AmericanPharaoh Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803. - Similar Threads - WinKey+L key does

2. Windows keys* (multiple) not working on last builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keys* (multiple) not working on last builds: I have been using a retailer that has authentic Windows 10 Pro keys and I use them in our office. I've used them on multiple different computers I've recently built to custom gaming PCs for a friend and a person who wanted to buy a build. I have purchased 10 + keys that I...
  3. Sound driver not working build 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound driver not working build 1803: Hi My sister has been using Windows 10 (1709 ) with not no issues so far. We noticed that the old hard drive was dying so she bought an SSD and she asked me to install it, so I did a fresh install of Windows 10 (1803). The problem the problem Im facing now is that I have no...
  4. Japanese IME Not Working - build 1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese IME Not Working - build 1803: After upgrading a machine to 1803 from 1709, the Japanese IME is no longer working. I've google extensively on this issue and it appears to be a known 1803 issue, but none of the workarounds seem to be working. To elaborate, when Right clicking on the "A" in the taskbar,...
  5. WinKey not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WinKey not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows Key or the WinKey is one of the core keys in Windows which lets you do multiple tasks. Right from launching Start Menu to Win+Tab, Win+R, Win+S and many others. Many a time this causes a problem, and you [...] This post Windows key or WinKey not working on...
  6. Dark Theme won't work on build 1803

Dark Theme won't work on build 1803: Hey guys, just updated to windows 10, Build 1803. I was really pumped on the new Dark Theme offered by Windows but it only partially works. When I select dark theme, the settings window (and some other apps) will turn dark, but File Explorer and everything else does not....
  7. Windows key or WinKey not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows key or WinKey not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows Key or the WinKey is one of the core keys in Windows which lets you do multiple tasks. Right from launching Start Menu to Win+Tab, Win+R, Win+S and many others. Many a time this causes a problem, and you [...] This post Windows key or WinKey not working on...
  8. Change WinKey function

Change WinKey function: In the registry, is it possible to change WinKey+Shift+C to WinKey+C? (Launches Cortana in voice mode.) No, SnapKey is not capable of doing this. 61726
  9. Internet does not work on new build

in Browsers and Email
    Internet does not work on new build: Installed Win 10 technical preview and my Internet Explorer does not work. Message saying :Cannot find Cloud drive". 5660
  10. Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work: According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle through notifications. There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no reaction after press Winkey+V on desktop or Winkey+A first then Winkey+V. I have no idea how this shortcut key works. 26285