Windows 10: WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.

Discus and support WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi - Using W10 Pro x64: I noticed when I had to fully restore a system that the WinKey+L key combination does not work. Took a look on Google but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.

Hi -

Using W10 Pro x64:

I noticed when I had to fully restore a system that the WinKey+L key combination does not work.
    Took a look on Google but no luck. The WinKey is not working with a few other shortcuts as well.

Very strange.

Any assistance appreciated!

TIA *Sleepy

:)

Compumind, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Isabel Win User

Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle
    through notifications.
    There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no reaction after press Winkey+V on desktop or Winkey+A first then Winkey+V.
    I have no idea how this shortcut key works.

Isabel, Oct 7, 2018
  3. BarbaricSoul, Oct 7, 2018
  4. WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.

1. WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803. - Similar Threads - WinKey+L key does

2. Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine: Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine after upgrading to Windows 11 Have tried modifying the registry , but does not work,Pls HelprgdsDeepankar...
  3. Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine: Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine after upgrading to Windows 11 Have tried modifying the registry , but does not work,Pls HelprgdsDeepankar...
  4. winkey or windows key is not working

in Cortana
    winkey or windows key is not working: winkey is not starting start menu shortcuts are working like win + E, win + g, etc but menu is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-or-windows-key-is-not-working/467a55ac-f21b-4cf4-9878-87d23a96c892
  5. winkey

in Windows 10 Support
    winkey: How can I turn on the winkey key without changing myregistry? 164752
  6. Winkey Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winkey Not Working: How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-not-working/d6c73ec1-7c07-4ea9-95bc-6cfcfeb3bb9b
  7. Windows Key + L or + R not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key + L or + R not working: I bought an Aero 15. Due to a Windows issue, and a hasty decision, I did a factory reset. I am reinstalling the drivers from Gigabyte's website, but I have noticed that Windows Key + L or +R or plus anything does not work. I do hear a sound when I do it. What am I supposed...
  8. WinKey + I Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinKey + I Is Not Working: Hello. I pushed WinKey + I (shortcut) to go to the settings, but it is not working. Any help? Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit) 127801
  9. Sound driver not working build 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound driver not working build 1803: Hi My sister has been using Windows 10 (1709 ) with not no issues so far. We noticed that the old hard drive was dying so she bought an SSD and she asked me to install it, so I did a fresh install of Windows 10 (1803). The problem the problem Im facing now is that I have no...
  10. Windows key or WinKey not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows key or WinKey not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows Key or the WinKey is one of the core keys in Windows which lets you do multiple tasks. Right from launching Start Menu to Win+Tab, Win+R, Win+S and many others. Many a time this causes a problem, and you [...] This post Windows key or WinKey not working on...