Windows 10: Winkey Not Working

Discus and support Winkey Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-not-working/d6c73ec1-7c07-4ea9-95bc-6cfcfeb3bb9b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AaronMorris1, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Winkey Not Working

How can I fix it?

:)

AaronMorris1, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Isabel Win User

Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle
    through notifications.
    There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no reaction after press Winkey+V on desktop or Winkey+A first then Winkey+V.
    I have no idea how this shortcut key works.

Isabel, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2019
  4. ngoedhals Win User

Winkey Not Working

the winkey-X shortcut not working properly.

Don't believe it!

The customer stated that "the winkey-X shortcut not working properly" and then you tell the customer to use that non-working function as a step in fixing the problem...

"1. Press the Windows button + X on your keyboard, a mini dialogue box will appear.

2. Choose Command Prompt (Admin). You must run the command prompt in Administrator level."

Perhaps you should pay attention to what the customer is saying.

ngoedhals, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Winkey Not Working

1. Winkey Not Working - Similar Threads - Winkey Working

2. Windows Key not functioning Not opening start menu, Winkey shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Key not functioning Not opening start menu, Winkey shortcuts not working: The Winkey still works in the On-Screen Keyboard, I have resolved this issue before so I know it's not the result of physical damage.I've tried the Device Manager method, the Powershell method, the Regedit method, the CMD method, Windows update- nothing seems to work, my...
  3. Winkey+V no longer works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winkey+V no longer works: At one time Winkey+V would show my recent clips but it no longer does.All I see is a transparent window as if it's trying to show my recent clips but then it disappears within a minute.Fortunately, I can still cut and paste, however, the clipboard of my recent activities is...
  4. winkey or windows key is not working

in Cortana
    winkey or windows key is not working: winkey is not starting start menu shortcuts are working like win + E, win + g, etc but menu is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-or-windows-key-is-not-working/467a55ac-f21b-4cf4-9878-87d23a96c892
  5. Winkey + Left/Right arrow not working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winkey + Left/Right arrow not working correctly: When I press win+left arrow I expect current program to snap to the left side of the screen and after that I expect windows to show me all other programs so I can pin one to the right side of the screen. But the second part (show me all other programs so I can pin one to the...
  6. In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.: In my taskbar Winkey,action centre, date and time settings,cortana is not working when I click on it(with mouse) and also when i tried with the keyboard shortcut button Winkey button it did'nt work. Please assist Thankking you Obaid Kapadia...
  7. WinKey + I Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinKey + I Is Not Working: Hello. I pushed WinKey + I (shortcut) to go to the settings, but it is not working. Any help? Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit) 127801
  8. WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.

in Windows 10 Support
    WinKey+L key does not work on Build 1803.: Hi - Using W10 Pro x64: I noticed when I had to fully restore a system that the WinKey+L key combination does not work. Took a look on Google but no luck. The WinKey is not working with a few other shortcuts as well. Very strange. Any assistance appreciated! TIA *Sleepy...
  9. WinKey not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WinKey not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows Key or the WinKey is one of the core keys in Windows which lets you do multiple tasks. Right from launching Start Menu to Win+Tab, Win+R, Win+S and many others. Many a time this causes a problem, and you [...] This post Windows key or WinKey not working on...
  10. Windows key or WinKey not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows key or WinKey not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows Key or the WinKey is one of the core keys in Windows which lets you do multiple tasks. Right from launching Start Menu to Win+Tab, Win+R, Win+S and many others. Many a time this causes a problem, and you [...] This post Windows key or WinKey not working on...