Windows 10: Winlicense

Discus and support Winlicense in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; when i was playing games a message pop up and say "Winlicense Internal Occurred" then when i close it pop again 10 times closed It lag my pc then crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DainielRivera, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Winlicense

when i was playing games a message pop up and say "Winlicense Internal Occurred" then when i close it pop again 10 times closed It lag my pc then crash im using safe boot and the message did't pop up pls help me remove this so it wont lag my pc again

:)

DainielRivera, Sep 19, 2021

2. Winlicense error - A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program when playing Blade and Soul

Original title: Winlicense error

I have recieve an error WinLicense that's keep pop up when i start up my Game, (Blade and Soul)

A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program.

This error keeps coming back when i try to Play it over and over again

I tried to reinstall but it's the same problem

I have contact BnS support and i have done everything they said and it's not fixing this problem any Help

スラジュクマー, Sep 19, 2021
  3. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Winlicense

Lineage II - Interlude

There is a problem with runnning Lineage II in the Interlude Version (from 2007).

When executing the game it will end up only showing up in the task manager in an infinite loop without starting the game.

This is what I found out so far:

"Applications packed with a very old Themida/WinLicense used to work in early Windows 10 builds (think 98xx). After that, they changed something (one of the features added later on was 'system compression', which hooks into file I/O routines) that causes
    old Themida to enter an infinite loop.

All L2 chronicles without WinLicense are not affected, and can be run on Windows 10: KR internal builds, 2002 Alpha, Prelude Beta, …, C5.

All L2 chronicles using an even moderately recent WinLicense version are not affected: Epilogue, Freya, …, IO.

If you want to play anything between IL and GF (inclusive), you must unpack the client build or do not use Windows 10.

How about that, IL and GF lovers? Microsoft decided it's time for you to move on. "

Source: Windows 10 Lineage 2

The publisher will NOT do anything regarding this topic, since it is an old Version of the game that is not supported anymore and is only running on private freeshards. The community playing these versions is still big.

Will there be any fix or solution since it once ran in Windows 10 test builds?

frtzngbllr, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Winlicense

1. Winlicense - Similar Threads - Winlicense

2. winlicense an internal exception occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winlicense an internal exception occurred: I'm trying to play the first descendant steam beta and it gives me this error help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winlicense-an-internal-exception-occurred/6085a3ca-d272-4caa-bfa9-77c1e7922331
  3. winlicense an internal exception occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winlicense an internal exception occurred: I'm trying to play the first descendant steam beta and it gives me this error help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winlicense-an-internal-exception-occurred/6085a3ca-d272-4caa-bfa9-77c1e7922331