Windows 10: winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC

Discus and support winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was playing games normally. Power went out in my house, and when I turned it on again, this error popped up (0x000000f). I have tried disabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PenWallet, Jan 18, 2021.

1. winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC

So I was playing games normally. Power went out in my house, and when I turned it on again, this error popped up (0x000000f).

I have tried disabling Secure Boot and booting. Didn't work. Well, at least I think I did disable it. My mobo has MSI Click Bios and it's messy af.

I have another laptop lying around, so I created a bootable USB with Microsoft's own tool. The problem is, I can't even get it to boot because whenever I try, the same screen shows up. So I can't boot to the drive, and I can't boot to the USB, what the hell do I do?

submitted by /u/PenWallet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PenWallet, Jan 18, 2021
  2. K202030 Win User

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error .

ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the same blue window as before even tho the usb is top of the boot list.
    I want to go into advanced options but it doesnt appear on the blue screen and now mot sure what to do . Any help would be great , i dont want to wipe the machine if possible

K202030, Jan 18, 2021
  3. dictum Win User
    Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Jan 18, 2021
  4. winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC

Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Original Title: windows 10 0xc000000f error in lenovo pc

my laptop is lenovo g50 30 which is windows 8.1 build.

after upgrade it shows blue screen

windows\system32\winload..efi

error code 0xc000000f

i cant find the solution in community

AJMER BANDODIYA, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC

1. winload.efi error won't let me boot my PC - Similar Threads - winload efi error

2. My pc won't let me set a pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't let me set a pin: My PC will not let me set a PIN for Windows Hello. Every time I open my PC I have to send a code to my dad in order for me to 'set a new pin', but every time I set a new pin it says 'something went wrong' so I skip the step to let me into my desktop. The only issue from there...
  3. My pc won't let me set a pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't let me set a pin: My PC will not let me set a PIN for Windows Hello. Every time I open my PC I have to send a code to my dad in order for me to 'set a new pin', but every time I set a new pin it says 'something went wrong' so I skip the step to let me into my desktop. The only issue from there...
  4. My pc won't let me set a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My PC won't let me enter my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't let me enter my password: Everytime I try to open my laptop, I click the password button to enter it but nothing happens. It doesn't show the part to put your password in. Is there any solution to this?...
  6. My PC won't let me enter my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won't let me enter my password: Everytime I try to open my laptop, I click the password button to enter it but nothing happens. It doesn't show the part to put your password in. Is there any solution to this?...
  7. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  8. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  9. Windows won't let me reset my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't let me reset my PC: I have the following Problem: I want to reset my PC to its factory settings but at like 60% it stops doing that, goes back to the Desktop and tells me no files have been deleted. Is there a way to force a factory reset? submitted by /u/Viktor1234678 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d