Windows 10: Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!

Discus and support Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I’ve had a problem with my old HDD so I just thought I could solve it through buying a new one because it is Black Friday right now I bought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elias Heckel, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!

Hello I’ve had a problem with my old HDD so I just thought I could solve it through buying a new one because it is Black Friday right now I bought the WD BLACK SSD M.2 SN850 1TB with Heatsink and now my pc says that the winload.efi file is missing or corrupt I googled it and there were many ways to fix it but none of them worked because my pc got some kind of bugged blue screen when I started the windows usb installer! Can anyone help?

:)

Elias Heckel, Nov 27, 2022
  2. sAllenHP Win User

Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Hello,

My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me there (this is on the blue ‘recovery’ screen with the error message). Can anyone help me please. I need to get back into my laptop. I can’t afford to reinstall the OS. Too much important files and data that I didn’t back up unfortunately ��.

PS. My photos are failing to load so I could show the screens that I have been stuck on

The blue error screen:

Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or

contains errors.

File: \windows\system32\winload.efi

Error code: Oxc0000225

You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer.

Press Enter to try again

Press F1 to enter Recovery Environment

Press F8 for Startup Settings

Press Esc for UEFI Firmware Settings

sAllenHP, Nov 27, 2022
  3. dictum Win User
    Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!

Andre Da Costa, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!

1. Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work! - Similar Threads - Winload efi missing

2. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  3. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!: Hello I’ve had a problem with my old HDD so I just thought I could solve it through buying a new one because it is Black Friday right now I bought the WD BLACK SSD M.2 SN850 1TB with Heatsink and now my pc says that the winload.efi file is missing or corrupt I googled it and...
  6. Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Winload.efi missing or corrupt and normal fixes don’t work!: Hello I’ve had a problem with my old HDD so I just thought I could solve it through buying a new one because it is Black Friday right now I bought the WD BLACK SSD M.2 SN850 1TB with Heatsink and now my pc says that the winload.efi file is missing or corrupt I googled it and...
  7. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  8. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  9. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  10. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d