Windows 10: Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

Discus and support Winload Error Message/Crash Problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Monstermaster, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to make the keyboard's characters come out all wrong. The mouse worked fine, I tried to use Device Manager a few times tou nistall and reinstall the Keyboard but then the cursor started acting up and it wouldnt let me shut down, basically it made it unable for me to click on anything. And then I shut the computer off and waited, this morning I woke up and tried to turn it back on but it was well...dead. Before then I got a Winload error message.

:)

Monstermaster, Sep 22, 2020
  2. K202030 Win User

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error .

ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the same blue window as before even tho the usb is top of the boot list.
    I want to go into advanced options but it doesnt appear on the blue screen and now mot sure what to do . Any help would be great , i dont want to wipe the machine if possible

K202030, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 22, 2020
  4. dictum Win User

Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

1. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem. - Similar Threads - Winload Error Message

2. Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.: I have quite literally NO idea why it is crashing.I've tried:- Uninstalling and Reinstalling both Windows AND Roblox.- Clearing Cache- Removing useless files on my PC- And Setting in-game Graphics settings to the lowest- Removing Extensions from my browser- Updating DriversI...
  3. Computer crashes without error message

Computer crashes without error message: My nephew's computer built by my son recently began crashing unexpectedly when he runs graphics heavy games. It doesn't reboot, the power button doesn't work...you pretty much have to turn the power off at the switch on the back, turn it on and then hit the power button. When...
  4. Computer crashes without error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes without error message: My nephew's computer built by my son recently began crashing unexpectedly when he runs graphics heavy games. It doesn't reboot, the power button doesn't work...you pretty much have to turn the power off at the switch on the back, turn it on and then hit the power button. When...
  5. problemas con el WINLOADER

problemas con el WINLOADER: Hola, tengo un problema con el pc, y realmente no sé cómo resolverlohace un día o así, le cambie la placa al pc, y este se encendió perfectamente, como era de esperar, Windows me pidió reiniciar para actualizar los drivers, en ese momento, me salió un pantallazo azulal...
  6. Computer crashing with no error message

Computer crashing with no error message: Hi So I built my first PC about a weeks ago, and as far as I'm aware I've installed all of the drivers correctly After a couple of days of running te computer howver, I started to experience the system occasionally crashing These crashes consist of the screen going...
  7. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  8. Windows crashing with an error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashing with an error message: Alright so for the past few weeks, I'd say 5-6 weeks, my custom built windows PC has been crashing everytime I try to game or use a heavy application. I BELIEVE the crashes started right after I updated my PC to the latest update at the time (1909), everytime it crashes it's...
  9. Problems with and error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with and error message: Every time i try to change my online and privacy settings on the website i get an error message. The error message says "an unexpected error occured. Pleas try again later" if you know how t fix this problem please help PS. I dont have a console, so i can't change the...
  10. OneDrive keeps crashing, no error message

OneDrive keeps crashing, no error message: Hello, I'm having trouble with OneDrive, seeing as it launches and ends up crashing after a few seconds, giving me no chance to unlink it or sync my data. I should mention that I have it installed on a permanently inserted SD card seeing as my C:\ is short on space. Don't...