Windows 10: Winload exe. Unable to boot

Discus and support Winload exe. Unable to boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OzOscroft, Jan 10, 2021.

1. OzOscroft Win User

Winload exe. Unable to boot

Hi.

i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ror-code/d64439a9-17ca-49b6-8d63-b41fa78bb608.

I have followed the steps in this thread, however step 2 come up with ‘access denied’ and step 3 does not find the OS insalled on C drive and only finds the recovery drive OS.

One other note is that I can boot fine if I boot through the bios and manually select the boot drive, but if it boots normally with the boot drive selected as the only and primary drive then it comes up with this error.

:)

OzOscroft, Jan 10, 2021
  2. K202030 Win User

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error .

ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the same blue window as before even tho the usb is top of the boot list.
    I want to go into advanced options but it doesnt appear on the blue screen and now mot sure what to do . Any help would be great , i dont want to wipe the machine if possible

K202030, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Winload exe. Unable to boot

unable to download and run .exe files

Hi Shashikiran,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Was the download of .exe file successful?

• What is the exact error message that you receive?

Try the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs or not. If not, I would suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps.

Step 1: Boot the computer to Safe Mode. In Safe Mode computer starts with
    minimal set of drivers and files.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2:
    If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot"
    in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

If the issue persists, try this:

Method 2: I suggest you to perform SFC (System File Checker) Scan from Safe Mode and check if it helps. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

Hope this information helps. Do let us know about the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Winload exe. Unable to boot

1. Winload exe. Unable to boot - Similar Threads - Winload exe Unable

2. Unable to open exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open exe file: .exe file with word icon can't open in windows 10.Showing nothing when try to open.Tried regedit, disable firewall, cmd->assoc .exe=exefile .Using 2013 version of MS Office. Someone please help ,very urgent....
  3. Unable to open exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open exe file: .exe file with word icon can't open in windows 10.Showing nothing when try to open.Tried regedit, disable firewall, cmd->assoc .exe=exefile .Using 2013 version of MS Office. Someone please help ,very urgent....
  4. Unable to open .exe files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open .exe files: I am unable to open some .exe files on my pc from the past 3 days. A message pops up saying that msvcp_win.dll and ucrtbase.dll both are missing. I tried replacing them both with full administrative control but I am not allowed still. The .dll files are present in System32...
  5. Unable to open .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open .exe files: I am unable to open some .exe files on my pc from the past 3 days. A message pops up saying that msvcp_win.dll and ucrtbase.dll both are missing. I tried replacing them both with full administrative control but I am not allowed still. The .dll files are present in System32...
  6. problemas con el WINLOADER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problemas con el WINLOADER: Hola, tengo un problema con el pc, y realmente no sé cómo resolverlohace un día o así, le cambie la placa al pc, y este se encendió perfectamente, como era de esperar, Windows me pidió reiniciar para actualizar los drivers, en ese momento, me salió un pantallazo azulal...
  7. unable to open exe file

unable to open exe file: Hi, I'm trying to open an exe file from MariaDB. However, I'm experiencing error in which the file seems to open but it closes right away. A black screen pops up just for not even a second and it closes right away....
  8. unable to run *.exe files

unable to run *.exe files: unable to run *.exe files from different sources. Win 10 MS Surface pro 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-run-exe-files/c2331948-49a4-4c91-9b2d-a0523028ec41
  9. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  10. Unable to Install .exe file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Install .exe file: I have a Win10 laptop. I'm trying to run setup.exe from a DVD. I get a msg: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them." My DVD works fine. I am the administrator on my laptop and there are no other...