Windows 10: winloading taking too much memory

Discus and support winloading taking too much memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my computer has a program running called winloading in the task manager taking 1000-2000 mb memory, it causes my computer to work slowly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard_521, Apr 27, 2021.

1. winloading taking too much memory

Recently my computer has a program running called winloading in the task manager taking 1000-2000 mb memory, it causes my computer to work slowly, antivirus said that winloading.exe was a trojan-coin-miner, so what am I supposed to do?

:)

Richard_521, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 27, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

winloading taking too much memory

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

winloading taking too much memory

1. winloading taking too much memory - Similar Threads - winloading taking too

2. Windows using too much memory than usually it takes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows using too much memory than usually it takes: I am using windows 11 pro in my pc for 9 month’s.but i am facing a problem, 3 days gone my pc is using too much memory than usually it uses i am using 8 gb of ram and 7.75 gb usable but windows taking 7.2 gb after booting i turned of all startup items yet now that's not...
  3. Windows using too much memory than usually it takes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows using too much memory than usually it takes: I am using windows 11 pro in my pc for 9 month’s.but i am facing a problem, 3 days gone my pc is using too much memory than usually it uses i am using 8 gb of ram and 7.75 gb usable but windows taking 7.2 gb after booting i turned of all startup items yet now that's not...
  4. Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.: Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory and my laptop is lagging. I am facing this problem from last 10 days. Please help. My laptop is asus x507UA i5 quad core processor 8 gb ram....
  5. Desktop Window Manager taking up too much memory

Desktop Window Manager taking up too much memory: Hi,When I open task manager, I see that Desktop Window Manager DWM.exe takes up more than 1.6 GB of memory.I've searched the internet and tried everything I could find, but nothing was a permanent fix.Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem?...
  6. Too much memory usage

Too much memory usage: I have 16 GB of memory, but something is using over 60% of it. [ATTACH] What is causing this? I tried doing sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. What is causing this?...
  7. Desktop Windows Manager is taking too much Memory

Desktop Windows Manager is taking too much Memory: Desktop Windows Manager is using up to 4GBs of RAM! I have 16 GBs of RAM in my system, so I don't observe much of a performance difference under normal conditions but the fans go haywire and that's what's bothering me. I do not know when this first happened, but I'm sure this...
  8. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  9. Too much memory usage?

in Windows 10 Support
    Too much memory usage?: I've been noticing Chrome discarding tabs lately which is something that I haven't seen since I had my Windows 7 computer over six years ago. And I'm only using about 61 percent memory. And I've used more memory but didn't have that happen. What's happening? Is it because I'm...
  10. my pc taking too much memory and disk usage always.

my pc taking too much memory and disk usage always.: [ATTACH] as above image shows clearly about the health of my pc. this task manager shows lumpsum 70 background process and 82 windows processes which make my pc very slow. this occurs after upgrading windows 8 to windows10. any application which I run taking too much memory...