Windows 10: Winlogon.exe read acces error

Discus and support Winlogon.exe read acces error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello my computer is stuck in a unlock lock loop where i cant do anyrhing like getting in winre or changing user if i turn on my pc it get directly in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CélianHamon, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Winlogon.exe read acces error

hello my computer is stuck in a unlock lock loop where i cant do anyrhing like getting in winre or changing user if i turn on my pc it get directly in the loop

***moved on english forum***

:)

CélianHamon, Nov 25, 2020
  2. zinou Win User

Startup takes too long at Winlogon Init

Hi,

Your boot trace shows that your logon phase took 31s, and 26s was spent loading your user profile.

Winlogon.exe read acces error [​IMG]

There is a lot of CPU and disk activities there, generated by the svchost (1580) process.

A quick look at its call stack shows that it's spending most of its time loading the user profile, reading the C:\Users\heinl\Appdata\local\Temp\ path content.

I suggest you delete all the C:\Users\heinl\Appdata\local\Temp\ content, restart your computer and see if it helps.otherwise, you can create a new user profile as suggested by @dalchina

zinou, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Wombo Win User

Winlogon.exe read acces error

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Wombo, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Winlogon.exe read acces error

1. Winlogon.exe read acces error - Similar Threads - Winlogon exe read

2. Error 5 Acces denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 5 Acces denied: Hello, when I want to install a game War Thunder error 5 appears, access denied when I install it in partition D, if I let it install in C where I don't have space, it lets me but I don't want it there...
  3. Error 5 Acces denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 5 Acces denied: Hello, when I want to install a game War Thunder error 5 appears, access denied when I install it in partition D, if I let it install in C where I don't have space, it lets me but I don't want it there...
  4. Acces

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acces: Numai Copii stiam caci Procesoarele Intel se produc in conditii mai curate ca Orisiunde dar ca si Voi nu aveam acces la multe Informatii doar cum am vazut treptat sa ne rugam sa nu le mai permita accesul in Multe Zone din Bucuresti si peste tot prin Tara pentru ca deci...
  5. Winlogon Init

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Winlogon Init: Hi, My PC is under Windows 10 2004 and my boot takes too much time. It's like that since more than a year and I can't recon when it happened and what installation or else could be linked to this change. I did a BT and to me it seems the issue comes from the "Winlogon Init"...
  6. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  7. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  8. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  9. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...