Windows 10: winlogui.exe

Discus and support winlogui.exe in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I've McAfee antivirus and couldn't get rid of this virus, what can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AhmadMokayed, Oct 28, 2020.

1. winlogui.exe

Hello, I've McAfee antivirus and couldn't get rid of this virus, what can I do?

:)

AhmadMokayed, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 28, 2020
  4. winlogui.exe

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

winlogui.exe

1. winlogui.exe - Similar Threads - winlogui exe

2. i am unable to open almost any program especially .exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am unable to open almost any program especially .exe: when i try to open downloaded programs i.e., driver updates for my printer etc., i constantly get a msg. from ' user account control, which states ' do you want this app to make changes to your device', but there is only a box that states no, there is no box stating yes,...
  3. Can a virus free crack exe patcher slow down a computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can a virus free crack exe patcher slow down a computer?: Hello, I was just wondering if a virus crack exe patcher could slow down a computer. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-virus-free-crack-exe-patcher-slow-down-a/c6898234-5262-40c2-a7c6-03c0fd052f75
  4. How to create permanent environment variable but only for a single .exe file

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create permanent environment variable but only for a single .exe file: To resolve an issue on my high-resolution screen when using a particular board game app, I have been correctly advised to use a workaround KIVY_METRICS_FONTSCALE=2 instruction in the CMD screen, which enlarges fonts. Its a GitHub developer's app and he will release permanent...
  5. Question: How come some .EXE, .MSI and .ZIP installer desktop shortcuts sync with my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question: How come some .EXE, .MSI and .ZIP installer desktop shortcuts sync with my...: Attached is how my desktop looks right now. I saved this to the "Screenshots" subfolder in my "Pictures" OneDrive folder for posterity. I'm simply curious. [IMG]...
  6. Runtime broker exe suddenly uses a lot of memory 800 MB - which app is the culprit?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runtime broker exe suddenly uses a lot of memory 800 MB - which app is the culprit?: Hi, I'm on the latest update of Windows 10 but one 2004, build 19041.630, and since a few weeks the Windows RuntimeBroker.exe has started to eat quite a lot of memory. From what I have found so far, this process is related to UWP formerly Metro apps . I don't use those apps...
  7. My exe file won't open correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My exe file won't open correctly: Hi, I've been using an exe file for a very long time, and it would open perfectly, but now everytime I run it it just shows the bar to close it and minimize it I'm sorry but I don't know the name of this bar. The exe in question cannot be maximized as it was never an option....
  8. How to index only .exe's on specific drive?

in Cortana
    How to index only .exe's on specific drive?: Looking to index all my games on my secondary drive and some misc folders so I can just simply search for them however I can't seem to figure out how to change the "File Types" in the Index Settings only for the 2nd drive and specific folders without effecting the indexing...
  9. What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?: The idea here is that my sounds occasionally begins badly cracking. Rebooting computer helps, but I am looking for something simpler that I could reboot so that I wouldn't need to reboot whole Windows. As comparable to what I am looking for, if my desktop freaks out,...
  10. Opening certain .exe files

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening certain .exe files: So im currently trying to expand my knowledge of windows 10 by opening and reading files like the winlogon.exe or lsass.exe files. When i right click to open in notepad i am not given an option to do so and when i run "type lsass.exe" in command prompt it displays gibberish...