Windows 10: WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall

Discus and support WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to help my son view docs from his work while he was visiting us this weekend and now I can't get WinMagic's SecureDoc Media Viewer off of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert Hay, Nov 6, 2018.

1. WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall

I was trying to help my son view docs from his work while he was visiting us this weekend and now I can't get WinMagic's SecureDoc Media Viewer off of my Surface. During the uninstall process it just hangs up. Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

***Moved from: (Surface Pro 6 / Install, update, and repair)***

:)

Robert Hay, Nov 6, 2018
  2. NumberTen Win User

Uninstall Wireless Display Media Viewer

Upon running I get a black screen also. It states 'Microsoft Wireless Display Media Viewer by Microsoft Corporation' from it's settings menu. There are no sharing options either, so I assume it's just due an update in future. The lack of an icon in the app menu would suggest something might have gone wrong during the update, but this may not be the case.

WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall [​IMG]

WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall [​IMG]

NumberTen, Nov 6, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 6, 2018
  4. tops Win User

WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall

1. WinMagic SecureDoc Media Viewer won't uninstall - Similar Threads - WinMagic SecureDoc Media

2. Program Won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Won't Uninstall: I have a program that won't uninstall. It claims to be utorrent. From the apps list, when I try to delete it, I get an error that says "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again."The funny...
  3. Winzip won't uninstall

Winzip won't uninstall: I do not want Winzip but when I try and Unistall it it won't disappear. I do not share my computer with anyone I am a sole person, it is not outdated and it will no go away and I an constantly being sent requests to buy it. This is a recent issue with a trial period .IT it...
  4. Ultra Viewer App uninstall question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ultra Viewer App uninstall question: I made the mistake of a scam and ended up with Ultra Viewer App on my computer. When I try to UNINSTALL it a popup asks me "DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP FROM AN UNKNOWN PUBLISHER TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOU DEVICE?" This is the info uninsooo.exe Publisher: UNKNOWN File Origin...
  5. Uninstall Ultra Viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall Ultra Viewer: I need help uninstalling UltraViewer. When I uninstall from the start menu using the normal procedure it just comes back. I believe it is a dangerous app and need to uninstall it. Any suggestions?...
  6. Program won't uninstall.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program won't uninstall.: I'm trying to uninstall a program but whenever I try it fails and a message saying "Verify that you have sufficient privilages to stop system services" pops up. Anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/GeeDunc [link] [comments]...
  7. Chromium won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium won't uninstall: Whenever I restart my computer chromium opens up but when I try to uninstall it all it says is "folder is in use". I've tried the folder, control panel, and many other things but it always says the same thing. I don't know if this is a virus or something but I know this...
  8. uninstall won't remove

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall won't remove: CHROMIUM and unknown malware removal program appeared yesterday. I went to control panel, uninstall didn't work. It says it is still working. There is remove chromium icon also, but it's exactly same steps I used. I tried to reset by earlier date but that was unsuccessful....
  9. Uninstall Wireless Display Media Viewer

Uninstall Wireless Display Media Viewer: I've recently upgraded to 1703 and have this odd app. [img] According to here (What is Wireless Display Media Viewer - Microsoft Community) this Miracast but Get-AppxPackage *Windows.MiracastView* | Remove-AppxPackage fails as it is a system app. Any idea how to...
  10. Uninstalling Windows Media Player

Uninstalling Windows Media Player: Since I rarely use Windows Media Player these days after they changed things in Windows 8, is it worth actually uninstalling it or will that cause some problems because some facilities are tied to the software? 3051