Windows 10: Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update

Discus and support Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi tried everything I could find re 10ProV1903 with Winmail V 16005 on HP 850Gi3 16GB. Stopped working after update. First wouldn't change any settings... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Apteryxnz, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Apteryxnz Win User

Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update

Hi tried everything I could find re 10ProV1903 with Winmail V 16005 on HP 850Gi3 16GB. Stopped working after update. First wouldn't change any settings " Cant do this on your account" then wont send/receive/compose.
    Reset; reset up accounts - successful but wont "go to inbox". Terminated; uninstalled reinstalled " Already installed" but app settings for email/calendar greyed out same for weather on lock screen - or anywhere, also reinstalled without success.
    Read all email tutorials and tried. Nothing works. Tried Thundermail but didnt realize was trial. Any suggestions for good Free Mail please?

:)

Apteryxnz, Oct 10, 2019

2. missing winmail folders and files in Windows 10

We have just noticed that a complete chunk of our Winmail email folders/files has disappeared from roughly half way down the list on the left hand side. Neither of us are aware of having deleted anything or moved anything. How can we recover them (if
    indeed we can). There are a lot....... and not all recent. We have tried some of the suggestions and nothing works so far. Most of the suggestions are from an older version.

Jill Moran, Oct 10, 2019
  3. cursor freezes in winmail

cursor freezes in winmail. oS Win 10

NicolasYamodis, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update

1. Winmail stopped working after Focus Inbox update - Similar Threads - Winmail stopped working

2. Microsoft Mail - Windows 10. Focused Inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mail - Windows 10. Focused Inbox: Hello I am trying to take off the focused tab. When I open up Microsoft Mail for Windows 10 and click on settings I see the list of options on the right. Clicking on some of these such as "Help", "Notifications" and the one I need to turn off focused inbox causes the app to...
  3. No more focused inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more focused inbox: I woke up this morning, went downstairs, turned on my phone and suddenly saw that I lost the ability to set up a focused inbox on ANY of my accounts, ¿How can I fix this? I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and never had this issue before....
  4. focused inbox?

focused inbox?: What is the purpose of a focused inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focused-inbox/7af0b0cc-4268-425b-a2e5-06e2183056db
  5. Winmail on Win 10

Winmail on Win 10: Running Winmail on Win 10. When reading some mail or deleting some I get a message saying "An error has occured can't perform opening or perform deleting". Would appreciate any help....
  6. WinMail Removal

in Browsers and Email
    WinMail Removal: Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.195 If you use NTLite to reconfigure your Windows version and you remove the windows mail option, components, windows apps, apps, windows mail, then it breaks the ability to install windows mail. I am talking about the old Vista mail or WinMail....
  7. WinMail Removal

WinMail Removal: Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.195 If you use NTLite to reconfigure your Windows version and you remove the windows mail option, components, windows apps, apps, windows mail, then it breaks the ability to install windows mail. I am talking about the old Vista mail or WinMail....
  8. Winmail will no longer work with 1709 version

in Browsers and Email
    Winmail will no longer work with 1709 version: The previous work around with windows did work however I'm seeing this error with 1709 version. Any ideas? Windows Mail could not be started because one of its libraries could not be found. 95699
  9. Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook: This month, we are releasing a new set of cloud-powered intelligent services in Office apps designed to save you time and produce better results. These features help you improve your writing in Word, deliver dynamic presentations in PowerPoint and prioritize the emails that...
  10. Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter: In July 2016 we announced that Focused Inbox, a new feature in Outlook that helps you cut through the noise of email to focus on what matters most, would be coming to Office 365 customers. Focused Inbox first rolled out to customers who use modern authentication, and earlier...