Windows 10: WINMM.dll error

Discus and support WINMM.dll error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It started in the following way. Firstly the programs stopped launching, then the blue screen appeared. I fixed the issue rolling back to the restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marni Boon, Aug 9, 2020.

1. WINMM.dll error

It started in the following way. Firstly the programs stopped launching, then the blue screen appeared. I fixed the issue rolling back to the restore point. But then when I clicked on any program, I get a message “C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.” Error 0xc000007b I tried Safe Mode, it didn’t fix it

:)

Marni Boon, Aug 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 64-bit - "Winmm.dll" Corrupted/Start-up errors

Hello,

Thank you for you reply,

I would suggest you to follow the steps from the article given below and check.

Refer:

winmm.dll errors

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 9, 2020
  3. error winmm.dll not found

When trying to download/install some apps a common error message: winmm.dll was not found. What shall I do to get the apps to install? My system: Windows 10 64bit (x64)

GrigoreGavrilovici, Aug 9, 2020
  4. WINMM.dll error

winmm.dll

Is winmm.dll a necessary .dll to run WIN 10 programs or can it be deleted?

Thank You - AZMO

RobbieManes, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

WINMM.dll error

1. WINMM.dll error - Similar Threads - WINMM dll error

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  5. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  6. DLL Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL Error: When trying to open some games I get a bad image error for mfmp4srcsnk.dll . Is there any fix for this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/12e619de-8b89-464a-9525-38ffc6badc51
  7. dll error

dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  8. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  9. DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL Error: I get the dll error message below every time I start my computer. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/7b01eddd-2efd-40df-b90f-3be0ebb4cb37
  10. m$ screwed up winmm in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    m$ screwed up winmm in windows 10: Dunno why they changed it, now all older games that used to work fine with an alternate built winmm to read ogg files for cd music (Since later pc's don't have a physical cd connection for audio)..with windows 10.. they screwed it... it will no longer work. I had Shadows of...