Windows 10: winn11 taskbar custom shortcut folder

Discus and support winn11 taskbar custom shortcut folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop installed windows 11 yesterday. Please register following complaint/feature request: I want add-custom-shortcut-folder feature in taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StP_zzz, Aug 10, 2022.

1. StP_zzz Win User

winn11 taskbar custom shortcut folder

My laptop installed windows 11 yesterday. Please register following complaint/feature request: I want add-custom-shortcut-folder feature in taskbar back.

:)

StP_zzz, Aug 10, 2022
  2. StP_zzz Win User

My laptop installed windows 11 yesterday. Please register following complaint/feature request: I want add-custom-shortcut-folder feature in taskbar back.

StP_zzz, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Shawn Brink, Aug 11, 2022
  4. winn11 taskbar custom shortcut folder

How do I add a shortcut to the Taskbar on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to add a shortcut to the taskbar in Windows 10. You are right that there is no option to pin the shortcut to the taskbar. However, you should be able to drag and drop the shortcut to the taskbar. If you are unable
    to do that try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open the network connection page by clicking on the shortcut.
    • Once that page is open, you could see the same in the taskbar.
    • Now, right click on the icon of network connection in the taskbar which is representing your shortcut.
    • Select the option pin to the taskbar.
    • Now the shortcut will be pinned to the taskbar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. winn11 taskbar custom shortcut folder - Similar Threads - winn11 taskbar custom

2. winn11 taskbar custom shortcut folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winn11 taskbar custom shortcut folder: My laptop installed windows 11 yesterday. Please register following complaint/feature request: I want add-custom-shortcut-folder feature in taskbar back....
  3. Taskbar customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar customization: How do I customize my taskbar so that there is NO feed for news or weather etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-customization/8355d032-d2e1-4746-a5d2-ace68ce5c56e
  4. Taskbar customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar customization: How do I customize my taskbar so that there is NO feed for news or weather etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-customization/8355d032-d2e1-4746-a5d2-ace68ce5c56e
  5. Taskbar shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar shortcuts: Hey so I'm trying to pin the download folder to the taskbar, and everytime I do, it pins inside the list of the File explorer, I know I could separately pin them individually side by side in the taskbar but now I can't for some reason, any help is appreciated submitted by...
  6. Taskbar customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar customization: Is there any software or anyways something that allows you to customize the taskbar beyond the usual stock customizations in the windows settings? submitted by /u/Licenziato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iivzcy/taskbar_customization/
  7. Customize Keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Customize Keyboard shortcuts: I want to create keyboard shortcuts using modifiers or combinations thereof to insert characters like # and é without using the Character Map. Is there a way to do this? I have looked through Settings but came up blank....
  8. Shortcut to inside Documents folder contents on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut to inside Documents folder contents on taskbar: On Windows 7 I used to have a Documents folder shortcut on my taskbar. I could just click that shortcut and bingo, I was inside my opened Documents folder where all my work is--not uncommon for users, I bet. On Windows 10 I haven't yet found a shortcut to the Documents folder...
  9. customize a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    customize a folder: How can I customize a folder by placing a photograph on the outside cover. Thanks for the help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-a-folder/99898af7-c99b-4d94-89f8-b4f0b3039375"
  10. Custom folder pinned to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom folder pinned to taskbar?: Is there a way to pin one or more folders to the taskbar? I know I can access it through the file explorer's jumplist but this involves too many clicks, and I like to be able to access my Downloads and Dropbox folder from the task bar, not the start menu. Or at least if...