Windows 10: winodw 10 update not working

Discus and support winodw 10 update not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MY insider preveiw version 18875, is not updating, everytime i check for updates it shows error 0x80080005 , also when i try to troubleshoot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JatinPhogat, May 21, 2019.

1. winodw 10 update not working

MY insider preveiw version 18875, is not updating, everytime i check for updates it shows error 0x80080005 , also when i try to troubleshoot the troubleshooter keeps on showing "checking for pending restart" however i restarted mutilple times but still no hope. can anyone suggest a solution ??

:)

JatinPhogat, May 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 21, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    After upgrading to Winodws 10 printer is not Working

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Printer troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 21, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

winodw 10 update not working

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 21, 2019
Thema:

winodw 10 update not working

1. winodw 10 update not working - Similar Threads - winodw update working

2. WInodws 10 update 21H2 stuck at 66%, no method works, HELP!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WInodws 10 update 21H2 stuck at 66%, no method works, HELP!!: I have not been able to upgrade my windows 10 computer. my current version is 1909, I have tried all the updates from 20H1 to 21H2, but after the reboots it goes to the blue screen and it stays at 66% once or twice I have seen it go to 67%. I hale left it there running for a...
  3. WInodws 10 update 21H2 stuck at 66%, no method works, HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WInodws 10 update 21H2 stuck at 66%, no method works, HELP!!: I have not been able to upgrade my windows 10 computer. my current version is 1909, I have tried all the updates from 20H1 to 21H2, but after the reboots it goes to the blue screen and it stays at 66% once or twice I have seen it go to 67%. I hale left it there running for a...
  4. WInodws 10 update 21H2 stuck at 66%, no method works, HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  6. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  7. winodws installing

8. Winodws 10 update to version 2004

Winodws 10 update to version 2004: I did the Windows 10 update from version 1909 to version 2004 and now my other computers are not able to print to the shared printer. We can see the printer on the other machine but will not print....
  9. Java install on winodws 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java install on winodws 10.: Hi. I am 15 year old and on my birthday i got pc with windows 10 on it. He was seting up all windows 10. First he made his account then my account. But i cant instal java. it show up "Do you allow Java to use..." i click yes and nothing is happaning. But on his account he...
  10. Winodws 10 Pro Purchased in 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winodws 10 Pro Purchased in 2016: Hello, I purchased Windows 10 Pro online from MS Store. I had changed my PC because of issues and trying to restore or update my Windows but it is still showing as windows home, even though I logged in using my windows account under which I made the windows pro purchase....