Windows 10: Winodws 10 Pro Purchased in 2016

Discus and support Winodws 10 Pro Purchased in 2016 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Windows 10 Pro online from MS Store. I had changed my PC because of issues and trying to restore or update my Windows but it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alisag, Nov 12, 2018.

1. alisag Win User

Winodws 10 Pro Purchased in 2016

Hello,

I purchased Windows 10 Pro online from MS Store. I had changed my PC because of issues and trying to restore or update my Windows but it is still showing as windows home, even though I logged in using my windows account under which I made the windows pro purchase. what could be the reason for this and how can I get the activation key from Microsoft?

:)

alisag, Nov 12, 2018

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Nov 12, 2018
  4. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Winodws 10 Pro Purchased in 2016 - Similar Threads - Winodws Pro Purchased

2. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  3. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  4. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro purchase

Windows 10 Pro purchase: Just purchased 2 DT340T Tablets. I need to get Windows 10 Pro installed on them. How do I purchase; cost and is there a link to get this done?Thank You.Eric https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-purchase/5123a612-aaff-4f5e-b357-7bc112950528
  6. Windows 10 Pro Purchase

Windows 10 Pro Purchase: Good Day I purchased a new laptop recently with Windows 10 Home Single Language preinstalled. For work I am required to have Windows 10 Pro and I thus purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Micrsosoft store. I received an email with the order confirmation number...
  7. Windows 10 pro purchase

Windows 10 pro purchase: I recently purchased windows 10 pro on my windows pc through the microsoft store. However, since then I have had a watermark in the bottom right of my screen telling me I need to activate windows. When I go to activation in settings I see this error message and code: We...
  8. Winodws 10 Pro upgrade from store, applied to the wrong computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winodws 10 Pro upgrade from store, applied to the wrong computer: I have multiple computers with Windows 10 home. I was on one of them and purchased the upgrade to Pro. I made the purchase, click install and it just hung. I got on one of my other computers, and lo and behold it is now Windows 10 Pro...I did not install it, I did not go to...
  9. Java install on winodws 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java install on winodws 10.: Hi. I am 15 year old and on my birthday i got pc with windows 10 on it. He was seting up all windows 10. First he made his account then my account. But i cant instal java. it show up "Do you allow Java to use..." i click yes and nothing is happaning. But on his account he...
  10. winodw 10 update not working

winodw 10 update not working: MY insider preveiw version 18875, is not updating, everytime i check for updates it shows error 0x80080005 , also when i try to troubleshoot the troubleshooter keeps on showing "checking for pending restart" however i restarted mutilple times but still no hope. can anyone...