Windows 10: winodws installing

Discus and support winodws installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amirhossein99, Oct 18, 2021.

1. winodws installing

my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection

:)

amirhossein99, Oct 18, 2021
  2. rs100 Win User

EFI partition keeps saying hidden, cant boot winodws

trying to finalize my windows install but it wont boot to the final step...asked other forums but we cant get passed the "hidden info"

this is a brand new ssd disk with a new windows install, used rufus with windows iso.

winodws installing [​IMG]

winodws installing [​IMG]

rs100, Oct 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2021
  4. winodws installing

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

winodws installing

1. winodws installing - Similar Threads - winodws installing

2. winodws installing old graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing old graphics drivers: i recently update my grpahics drivers to latest ones with the help of intel driver and support assistant.but after i reboot windows automatically installs the old drivers which is 2 years old one and my pc starts to lag in games with live kernel event error how do fix this...
  3. winodws installing old graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winodws installing old graphics drivers: i recently update my grpahics drivers to latest ones with the help of intel driver and support assistant.but after i reboot windows automatically installs the old drivers which is 2 years old one and my pc starts to lag in games with live kernel event error how do fix this...
  4. Upgraded Windows 10 home to Pro back in October 21, Now I installed winodws 11 and cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded Windows 10 home to Pro back in October 21, Now I installed winodws 11 and cant...: Hello!Back in October I upgraded my Windows 10 home to Pro in the Microsoft store, and yesterday I installed Windows 11 home, and can't upgrade to Pro because I did not get any Key. How am I supposed to Upgrade to the pro version again? Right now I have Windows 11 Home...
  5. Upgraded Windows 10 home to Pro back in October 21, Now I installed winodws 11 and cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded Windows 10 home to Pro back in October 21, Now I installed winodws 11 and cant...: Hello!Back in October I upgraded my Windows 10 home to Pro in the Microsoft store, and yesterday I installed Windows 11 home, and can't upgrade to Pro because I did not get any Key. How am I supposed to Upgrade to the pro version again? Right now I have Windows 11 Home...
  6. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  7. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  8. Can we upgrade to Windows 7SP1 to Windows 10 without installing Updates from winodws update

Can we upgrade to Windows 7SP1 to Windows 10 without installing Updates from winodws update: Can we upgrade to Windows 7SP1 to Windows 10 without installing Updates from windows updateand directly start running the setup of windows 10.My Windows 7 PC is not up to date can i skip the update and directly start upgrading to windows 10...
  9. Java install on winodws 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java install on winodws 10.: Hi. I am 15 year old and on my birthday i got pc with windows 10 on it. He was seting up all windows 10. First he made his account then my account. But i cant instal java. it show up "Do you allow Java to use..." i click yes and nothing is happaning. But on his account he...
  10. Winodws 10 Install transer from Old PC?

Winodws 10 Install transer from Old PC?: So I rebuilt my PC using some parts from my old PC. My old PC I bought with Windows 8 preinstalled and then upgraded to Windows 10. I can't seem to find my activation code or product number. I have access to my Microsoft account that shows my older computer and it's...