Windows 10: winodws installing

Discus and support winodws installing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amirhossein99, Oct 18, 2021.

1. winodws installing

my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection

:)

amirhossein99, Oct 18, 2021
  2. rs100 Win User

EFI partition keeps saying hidden, cant boot winodws

trying to finalize my windows install but it wont boot to the final step...asked other forums but we cant get passed the "hidden info"

this is a brand new ssd disk with a new windows install, used rufus with windows iso.

winodws installing [​IMG]

winodws installing [​IMG]

rs100, Oct 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2021
  4. winodws installing

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

winodws installing

1. winodws installing - Similar Threads - winodws installing

2. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  3. winodws installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winodws installing: my friend is installing windows 10 there is a problem KEYBOARD AND MOUSE is not working at the region selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winodws-installing/5cba1e68-d714-49bc-bfd7-7bd8a90cc90d
  4. Winodws Hello and Administrator access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Winodws Hello and Administrator access: Hi, I have had my computer for about 2 years now and have never set up windows hello. I recently wanted to make a new Xbox account, when i tried to create a new account with a different Email it asked me to set up windows hello. When I tried to do this it said i needed to...
  5. Can we upgrade to Windows 7SP1 to Windows 10 without installing Updates from winodws update

Can we upgrade to Windows 7SP1 to Windows 10 without installing Updates from winodws update: Can we upgrade to Windows 7SP1 to Windows 10 without installing Updates from windows updateand directly start running the setup of windows 10.My Windows 7 PC is not up to date can i skip the update and directly start upgrading to windows 10...
  6. Winodws 10 update to version 2004

Winodws 10 update to version 2004: I did the Windows 10 update from version 1909 to version 2004 and now my other computers are not able to print to the shared printer. We can see the printer on the other machine but will not print....
  7. Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I save screen clipper copied winodws at JPEG instead of PNG by any chance?: Adding many screenshots to my flaschards program, but I want to save screen clips of the textbook as JPG to reduce amount of memory the deck uses up. Snipper is only copying and letting me paste as png. Windows + PrntScrn saves it into my screenshots default as PNG. If I...
  8. For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen.

For over a year KB919029 and KB936048 reappear in Winodws Update screen.: There must be at last someone at Microsoft who would notice that these updates constantly try to re-install itself. Please help me to switch these off. Both are pertinent to Office 2003. I do not use Office at all, let alone the Version 2003....
  9. Java install on winodws 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java install on winodws 10.: Hi. I am 15 year old and on my birthday i got pc with windows 10 on it. He was seting up all windows 10. First he made his account then my account. But i cant instal java. it show up "Do you allow Java to use..." i click yes and nothing is happaning. But on his account he...
  10. Winodws 10 Install transer from Old PC?

Winodws 10 Install transer from Old PC?: So I rebuilt my PC using some parts from my old PC. My old PC I bought with Windows 8 preinstalled and then upgraded to Windows 10. I can't seem to find my activation code or product number. I have access to my Microsoft account that shows my older computer and it's...