Windows 10: Winows Mail

Discus and support Winows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have linked my Yahoo account to the Windows 10 mail app, and it works until about 5 minutes later when it tells me I have to fix the account; I put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malcolm_of_Thunderland, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Winows Mail

I have linked my Yahoo account to the Windows 10 mail app, and it works until about 5 minutes later when it tells me I have to fix the account; I put in the data and it works for another few minutes and so-on. This also happens with a separate IMAP account.

I have:

• Removed and re-established the accounts in mail
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the mail app
    • Changed the password in Yahoo
    • 'Fixed' the account countless times

Still the problem persists.

Anyone able to advise beyond the above steps? I'm starting to think that the app is no longer compatible with W10.

M

:)

Malcolm_of_Thunderland, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Winows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Winows Mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Winows Mail

1. Winows Mail - Similar Threads - Winows Mail

2. Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?: When you zoom in or out on the touchpad, it stops zooming in or out and zooms back in slightly. this animation looks similar to when you reach the end of a web page on a iPhone and it scrolls back up but this time it is zoom. i have no idea why this is happening and it is...
  3. Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does touchpad limit the zoom in or out on winows 11?: When you zoom in or out on the touchpad, it stops zooming in or out and zooms back in slightly. this animation looks similar to when you reach the end of a web page on a iPhone and it scrolls back up but this time it is zoom. i have no idea why this is happening and it is...
  4. Hi, i have a problem with a backup of my PC under winows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i have a problem with a backup of my PC under winows 10: Hi, i have a problem when i make a backup of my Windows 10 Professional. Thus when i make a system image on an external USB disk.And i have a blue screen with the problem towards the end of the backup. Here is a screenshot in attached file.The error message is : "ATTEMPTED...
  5. Hi, i have a problem with a backup of my PC under winows 10

Hi, i have a problem with a backup of my PC under winows 10: Hi, i have a problem when i make a backup of my Windows 10 Professional. Thus when i make a system image on an external USB disk.And i have a blue screen with the problem towards the end of the backup. Here is a screenshot in attached file.The error message is : "ATTEMPTED...
  6. Hi, i have a problem with a backup of my PC under winows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.: Windows 10 not able to boot,after automatic repair noting happen,windows failed to boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winows-does-not-boot-and-showing-automatic-repair/61cea1ff-500e-4214-b032-410d3822aadc
  8. Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.

Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.: Windows 10 not able to boot,after automatic repair noting happen,windows failed to boot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winows-does-not-boot-and-showing-automatic-repair/61cea1ff-500e-4214-b032-410d3822aadc
  9. Winows does not boot and showing automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I still can't activate Winows 10 after a month!

I still can't activate Winows 10 after a month!: Folks, if ANYONE can assist, i couldn't be more grateful. I've now spent close to 19 phone hours Not a joke with tech support, and they just keep disconnecting my call after transferring me. I've even been transferred to BILLING! I simply need a tier 2 technician to remote...