Windows 10: Winows Mail

Discus and support Winows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have linked my Yahoo account to the Windows 10 mail app, and it works until about 5 minutes later when it tells me I have to fix the account; I put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malcolm_of_Thunderland, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Winows Mail

I have linked my Yahoo account to the Windows 10 mail app, and it works until about 5 minutes later when it tells me I have to fix the account; I put in the data and it works for another few minutes and so-on. This also happens with a separate IMAP account.

I have:

• Removed and re-established the accounts in mail
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the mail app
    • Changed the password in Yahoo
    • 'Fixed' the account countless times

Still the problem persists.

Anyone able to advise beyond the above steps? I'm starting to think that the app is no longer compatible with W10.

M

:)

Malcolm_of_Thunderland, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Winows Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Winows Mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Winows Mail

1. Winows Mail - Similar Threads - Winows Mail

2. uninstall wps office from my winows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstall wps office from my winows 10 laptop: I am unable to completely remove kingsoft wps office from my winows 10 laptop.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-wps-office-from-my-winows-10-laptop/f391f153-2625-4db6-9700-603cd4ac0358
  3. winows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winows update: when the update is ready to install it start asking to restart your pc, after clicking restart option the pc starts updating but when it reach to 30% my pc automatically shutdown and wont restart, I manually restart my pc and then it says "UNDOING CHANGES THAT ARE MADE TO...
  4. Winows 10 somehow corrupts files during network transfer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Winows 10 somehow corrupts files during network transfer.: The situation is following. I have a relatively large zip archive sitting on my network drive. If I copy and extract it locally or try to extract it over the network the archive utility tells me that there are checksum errors. The other symptom is that if I try to get the...
  5. winows update!

winows update!: Hello.. Can someone help with my issue. My issue is . When windows updates I notice that my design softwareCorel Draw I lose all my created files. I also notice that another software installed within Corel Draw is gone. I have to reinstall it. every time. help would be...
  6. Windows Defender Quick Scan Very Very Slow in Winows 10s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Quick Scan Very Very Slow in Winows 10s: I have recently bought a laptop which is running Windows 10s. I have received an alert that I have to run a quick scan. I have tried to do so on several occasions but given up because it is so slow. As I am not allowed to download any other virus protection I can't use AVG...
  7. After user name reset winows 10 will not boot up

After user name reset winows 10 will not boot up: Dell 3647 desktop service tag h4mvn02, upgraded to free windows 10 some time ago. I forgot my password. Used a 3rd party software to change user name successfully and copy some files. After restart I got the prompt you need a bootable disk . I downloaded Mediacreation for...
  8. BSOD on Winows 10 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Winows 10 1909: I am getting periodic BSODs on my home PC. I have re-installed Windows several times. Can you please help me diagnose the cause? Minidumps at https://www.dropbox.com/s/5uozqk47sqt7umc/minidumps.zip?dl=0 msinfo at https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb9rabza29dr0ya/msinfo.txt?dl=0...
  9. Winows Failed possibly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winows Failed possibly: I've had map laptop for about 3 years. When I turned it on this time, it took me directly to the Microsoft center. I can't close it or do anything. If I try to click on things like "Get Help" nothing happens. I had to create a new Microsoft account, but it didn't do anything....
  10. Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switch OS from 10 Enterprise N to Normal Winows 10: Hi, I need to get the normal version of Windows 10 instead of the "Enterprise N", because I need my integrated webcam to work. I tried to install the Media Feature Pack but it doesn't solve the problem. Could someone please give some advice? Thanks! submitted by...