Windows 10: Winows update error

Discus and support Winows update error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My window updates (3) in the psat f0ur weeks have not installed, due Error 0x80073712. I have tried multiple resolutions but without success. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wrecked(2), Oct 19, 2019.

1. Winows update error

My window updates (3) in the psat f0ur weeks have not installed, due Error 0x80073712. I have tried multiple resolutions but without success. Does anyone have any solutions?

:)

wrecked(2), Oct 19, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 19, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Winows update error :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Winows update error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Winows update error

1. Winows update error - Similar Threads - Winows update error

2. Winows and printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Winows and printers: Two days ago my Epson XP-760 printer started printing photos with about 20% top and bottom and nothing in the middle 60%. I can print OK when using Photoshop, paint etc, but not from any files in Pictures on my computer. USB flash drives and CD's also will not print photos...
  3. UNABLE TO UPDATE WINOWS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNABLE TO UPDATE WINOWS: THE FOLLOWING SCREEN APPEARS EVERYTIME I OPEN UPDATE SECTION.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-winows/5d9d4e25-8bbe-4cc9-8f15-927d1cd49663
  4. winows update

winows update: when the update is ready to install it start asking to restart your pc, after clicking restart option the pc starts updating but when it reach to 30% my pc automatically shutdown and wont restart, I manually restart my pc and then it says "UNDOING CHANGES THAT ARE MADE TO...
  5. winows update!

winows update!: Hello.. Can someone help with my issue. My issue is . When windows updates I notice that my design softwareCorel Draw I lose all my created files. I also notice that another software installed within Corel Draw is gone. I have to reinstall it. every time. help would be...
  6. winow is not updating

winow is not updating: I am trying to update window , it is stuck at 99% for 1 day. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winow-is-not-updating/b8565d00-c8d5-451f-99bd-fb8df6039865
  7. Winows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winows activation: keep getting error 0x8007237b have all product codes and key codes tried going through Bios regedit hotkeys and nothing anyone can help much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winows-activation/46959a58-23cc-48b5-a10b-be286023635b"
  8. Winows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winows Mail: I have linked my Yahoo account to the Windows 10 mail app, and it works until about 5 minutes later when it tells me I have to fix the account; I put in the data and it works for another few minutes and so-on. This also happens with a separate IMAP account. I have:...
  9. Winows Update error 0x800704B8 - 0x3001A

Winows Update error 0x800704B8 - 0x3001A: trying to upgrade from windows 101607 to windows 10 1803 however I keep getting this error 0x800704B8 - 0x3001A the installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operatin I have tried several things and even called Microsoft whose agents...
  10. winow defenders

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    winow defenders: does window defenders have HTTPS protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_updating-windows_10/winow-defenders/12c0d2e1-fc99-4f92-9f77-29a3321be877