Windows 10: WinPE phase of winsim

Discus and support WinPE phase of winsim in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What can be done during the WinPE phase of the unattended windows 10? Can I create links to other drives to other directories on the drives? (Mklink).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RBCC, Dec 8, 2019.

1. RBCC Win User

WinPE phase of winsim

What can be done during the WinPE phase of the unattended windows 10? Can I create links to other drives to other directories on the drives? (Mklink). Can I create directories, subdirectories?
    Mkdir?
    If I use asynchronous or synchronous command?
    Could you show me how to do this?
    Thank you for this, John

:)

RBCC, Dec 8, 2019

2. What is WinPE? I want reinstall Windows 10 on WinPE be no?

What is WinPE? I want reinstall Windows 10 on WinPE be no?

Thao Nguyen998, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Add packages to WinPE version 10.0.15063.0

I am unable to add any packages to my WinPE wim file using DISM.

I consistently get the following error:

Error: 0x800f081e

The specified package is not applicable to this image

Does anyone have any suggestions or workarounds?

kellyb914DV, Dec 8, 2019
  4. WinPE phase of winsim

Validating user credentials in WinPE

I was having problems accessing my NAS drive from Windows 10.
    I found that using :
    Code:
    Code:
    sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled
    works (from thread 30425)

I have the same problem trying to recover backup files from tthe NAS drive when booted into WinPE (Windows 10).
    Please can someone help me make the same changes in the WinPE environment as these commands do not work.

As I am a bit of a novice step by step or even a .BAT file to run in WinPE would be very helpful.

Thanks

tsrplatelayer, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

WinPE phase of winsim

1. WinPE phase of winsim - Similar Threads - WinPE phase winsim

2. WinPE convert operation....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinPE convert operation....: I've made an .iso file with Windows ADK, but as a Windows user, use a WinPE with just only basic and features-limited tools make me boring and feel complecated. So, if it does, I hope anyone watching this post can recommend for me an app can modify features in text-detail,...
  3. WinPE convert operation....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinPE convert operation....: I've made an .iso file with Windows ADK, but as a Windows user, use a WinPE with just only basic and features-limited tools make me boring and feel complecated. So, if it does, I hope anyone watching this post can recommend for me an app can modify features in text-detail,...
  4. Accessing Network In WINPE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Network In WINPE: I want to access a captured .wim image to a desktop using DISM when booted in WINPE. The captured .wim file is in the laptop (whose usb ports do NOT work, or else I wouldve used USB DRIVES). How do I access this image? I read somewhere that it involves the use of 'net use'...
  5. Cannot escape WinPE bootloop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot escape WinPE bootloop: So, I've got what I think is a unique issue. I'm dead ass stuck in a bootloop that I think is of my own doing. I work for an air quality monitoring company who uses a vendor, Agilaire, to maintain continuous emission monitoring systems. When the Agilaire system booted...
  6. GUI WinPE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GUI WinPE: Does anyone have a GUI of Windows 10 as a WINPE bootup so I can reimage computers from the WINPE GUI? 126913
  7. MDT: Not booting into WinPED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MDT: Not booting into WinPED: Hi, I wanted to capture a WIM file on a physical computer using MDT capture task sequence . I booted the computer from PXE, MDT starts and I can select the MDT task. Task starts and applies WinPE and then the computer reboots, but not in WinPE. The computer starts normally...
  8. Validating user credentials in WinPE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Validating user credentials in WinPE: I was having problems accessing my NAS drive from Windows 10. I found that using : Code: sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled[/quote] works (from thread 30425) I have the same problem trying to recover...
  9. Issues with creating WinPE disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with creating WinPE disk: Hi all I am following some microsoft documentation that says to use the command Wpeutil createpagefile C:\pagefile /size=256wpeutil is not recognized is what I get. Here is where I found the microsoft page. Install Windows PE - Windows 10 hardware dev under install...
  10. Create a WinPE USB or ISO

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create a WinPE USB or ISO: How to: Create a WinPE USB or ISO [img] Information Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) boot device belongs to every geeks toolbox. A quote from Wikipedia: WinPE was originally intended to be used only as a pre-installation platform for deploying Microsoft...