Windows 10: [WinPE] WinPE_OCs and /Set-InputLocale

Discus and support [WinPE] WinPE_OCs and /Set-InputLocale in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WinPE, includes: + <arch>\WinPE_OCs\filename.cab (neutral packages) + <arch>\WinPE_OCs\lang-lang\filename.cab (lp.cab + existing language specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jami Kellosalo, Oct 17, 2018.

1. [WinPE] WinPE_OCs and /Set-InputLocale

WinPE, includes:

+ <arch>\WinPE_OCs\filename.cab (neutral packages)

+ <arch>\WinPE_OCs\lang-lang\filename.cab (lp.cab + existing language specific packages for same as neutral packages)

WinPE language: en-US

Keyboard layout: fi-FI ( dism /Set-InputLocale:fi-FI )

Question:

Do I actually need anything from "WinPE_OCs\lang-lang\"-directory for "/Set-InputLocale:fi-FI" to work for setting keyboard layout to fi-FI ?

:)

Jami Kellosalo, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 17, 2018
  4. [WinPE] WinPE_OCs and /Set-InputLocale

What is WinPE? I want reinstall Windows 10 on WinPE be no?

What is WinPE? I want reinstall Windows 10 on WinPE be no?

Thao Nguyen998, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

[WinPE] WinPE_OCs and /Set-InputLocale

1. [WinPE] WinPE_OCs and /Set-InputLocale - Similar Threads - WinPE WinPE_OCs Set

2. WinPE convert operation....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinPE convert operation....: I've made an .iso file with Windows ADK, but as a Windows user, use a WinPE with just only basic and features-limited tools make me boring and feel complecated. So, if it does, I hope anyone watching this post can recommend for me an app can modify features in text-detail,...
  3. WinPE convert operation....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinPE convert operation....: I've made an .iso file with Windows ADK, but as a Windows user, use a WinPE with just only basic and features-limited tools make me boring and feel complecated. So, if it does, I hope anyone watching this post can recommend for me an app can modify features in text-detail,...
  4. Accessing Network In WINPE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Network In WINPE: I want to access a captured .wim image to a desktop using DISM when booted in WINPE. The captured .wim file is in the laptop (whose usb ports do NOT work, or else I wouldve used USB DRIVES). How do I access this image? I read somewhere that it involves the use of 'net use'...
  5. Problem with unattend.xml and Inputlocale

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with unattend.xml and Inputlocale: Hi there, I'm preparing image for company that i work for. Everything is OK but I need to specify 3 different keyboards: en-US, bg-BG and bg-BG Phonetic Traditional. I double and triple check that keyboard layout hexadecimal values are 0409:00000409; 0402:00000402;...
  6. WinPE phase of winsim

WinPE phase of winsim: What can be done during the WinPE phase of the unattended windows 10? Can I create links to other drives to other directories on the drives? (Mklink). Can I create directories, subdirectories? Mkdir? If I use asynchronous or synchronous command? Could you show me how to do...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise Answer File not using WinPE settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise Answer File not using WinPE settings: I downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise 1904 x64 (English) from the Microsoft Volume Licensing site. I am trying to create a USB drive that will select Enterprise as the version, wipe and partition the drive, answer the license agreement and then install Windows 10 and use the...
  8. GUI WinPE

GUI WinPE: Does anyone have a GUI of Windows 10 as a WINPE bootup so I can reimage computers from the WINPE GUI? 126913
  9. I need help to change the InputLocale and UserLocale at system level

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help to change the InputLocale and UserLocale at system level: Hi, I need help to change the InputLocale and UserLocale at system level. <InputLocale>ja-JP</InputLocale> <SystemLocale>ja-JP</SystemLocale> <UILanguage>ja-JP</UILanguage> <UserLocale>ja-JP</UserLocale> I have taken care of SystemLocale(Set-WinSystemLocale ja-JP) and...
  10. MDT: Not booting into WinPED

MDT: Not booting into WinPED: Hi, I wanted to capture a WIM file on a physical computer using MDT capture task sequence . I booted the computer from PXE, MDT starts and I can select the MDT task. Task starts and applies WinPE and then the computer reboots, but not in WinPE. The computer starts normally...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism set-inputlocale

2. winpe set locale

3. /set-inputlocale:fi-fi

4. win pe oc lp.cab,
  5. winpe ocs download,
  6. winpe_ocs,
  7. WinPE_OCs\lang-lang,
  8. WinPE_OCs\lang-lang\-directory for /Set-InputLocale:fi-FI to work for setting keyboard layout to fi-FI,
  9. ho to set input locale to finish using winpe