Windows 10: WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware?

Discus and support WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I use the resources that are available out in the community for making WinPE live boot media. Some of my resources were aging and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by microchipmatt, Dec 23, 2020.

1. WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware?

Hello everyone, I use the resources that are available out in the community for making WinPE live boot media. Some of my resources were aging and I was looking for updates to wimbuilder and winbuilder. I found theoven.org WinPESE project which looked quite good...however, there were signs that things were a bit off with site, IE No secure cert etc. I googled about the site, and most people said it was safe (That was before I found this forum). Against my better judgement I signed up for an account on there forum, as I had a few questions. Upon entering the forums things seemed off, as it seemed like most of the new posts were written in broken english. As well, most download sites were Chinese...

This set off alarm bells, however, I tried to keep an open mind, thinking maybe just some of the developers were from china for some of the projects. Once again against my better judgement, I downloaded WimBuilder2. Immediately, Windows Defender and Malware bytes locked the file, and quarantined it. This immediately made me worry.

I started browsing reddit, and found this site...and many people think the oven.org has been hacked. Can anyone confirm that it has...I am thinking there is a good possibility it has been. Please confirm if you know. One more question as well. If theoven.org has been hacked, where is a safe resource to download WinPESE and other resources. Thanks for your confirmation in advance, and for the information.

:)

microchipmatt, Dec 23, 2020

2. How to install exchange 2016 into exchange 2010 org

i installed 2016 into 2010 exchange org. but im looking for full step by step guide. i need to move roles? publuic folders, certs, etc. i keep seeing instructions on install and i did that and i have it in 2010 org but i know theres a ton of other steps
    to complete it. after i comeplete install i need to get rid of 2010 exchange.

Andrew Wojtowicz, Dec 23, 2020
  3. can i place phone in oven to dry?

can I put windows phone ion oven to dry/

BekiGlascock, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Borg 386 Win User

WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware?

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware? [​IMG]

Borg 386, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware?

1. WinPESE - The Oven.org Beware? - Similar Threads - WinPESE Oven org

2. Beware of Microsoft Defender scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beware of Microsoft Defender scam: I received this message yesterday and just called to question this order since I hadn't ordered anything. The person I spoke with said his name was James Myron and had a very heavy accent and I couldn't understand him and told him he must not understand me either because he...
  3. TotalAV - BEWARE

TotalAV - BEWARE: TotalAV is a DUD! BEWARE!If you get sucked into it, and want to remove it from your computer, use SAFE MODE in Windows 10.That's the only method that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/totalav-beware/7aac1085-b9ad-4bbb-a334-6c62438a8899
  4. Delete Microsoft Teams org

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delete Microsoft Teams org: I know this is the wrong place, however, after 45 minutes of contact with a Microsoft Support agent, I was forced to post my request here: I want to delete my Microsoft "Teams free organization". I have done everything according to the instructions here:...
  5. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: Today I recieved a phone call from an Indian related individual. He informed me that his company was going out of business and had to refund $299.00 Related to the fact that Windows Defender was no longer working because it expired. He wants people to download www.anydesk.com...
  6. Back to the future - beware!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back to the future - beware!: Hello. I have installed w7 on an old socket 478 mainboard. Windows 10 cannot be installed because of the lack of NX bit. After everything was installed and updated I found out no program could run. It just failed with or without error message. After checking hard disk and...
  7. Background is Black not it org color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background is Black not it org color: Background is black to much Yellow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-is-black-not-it-org-color/3f23bde0-6afe-4b1e-8792-fdc273de83ed
  8. READ FIRST!!!!!! BEWARE!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    READ FIRST!!!!!! BEWARE!!!: DO NOT INSTALL UPDATE MANUALLY!!! YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING ON YOUR HARD DRIVE! Go to Forbes article and read first. This all began last week and people are losing everything by installing manually. I caught it just in time or I would have lost four of my books and countless...
  9. TROJAN IN winpese-x86-14393_17.01.16.iso'

TROJAN IN winpese-x86-14393_17.01.16.iso': HI TRYING AGAIN I downloaded winpese-x86-14393_17.01.16.iso' from here and Avira antivirus flagged it as hiding a Trojan I have deleted it but.a false positive? Ay help much appreciated 83382
  10. Beware CCleaner installation!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beware CCleaner installation!: I just installed the latest version and I may have missed something, but I discovered right after that the horrible Avast anti-virus program got installed too. I have installed many versions of CCleaner and I am aware that you have to check the box that says to not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TheOven.org