Windows 10: WinRAR download website

Discus and support WinRAR download website in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; which is the real WinRAR official website? https://www.win-rar.com or https://www.rarlab.com I downloaded the installer in win-rar. Then I uploaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WildNumber7303, Jun 6, 2022.

1. WinRAR download website

which is the real WinRAR official website?

https://www.win-rar.com

or

https://www.rarlab.com

I downloaded the installer in win-rar. Then I uploaded my Downloads folder in Google Drive then downloaded it to the other computer. But upon downloading, Google Drive flagged an error saying that the winrar.exe contains a virus. I always thought that win-rar is the official site but now I am confused and afraid that I was using a software that has a virus all along. Or Google Drive is just overreacting?

PS. I uploaded the whole Download folder because I got no time sifting through which file should I transfer, I do not need winrar.exe in another computer, it is just there

submitted by /u/WildNumber7303
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WildNumber7303, Jun 6, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

.rar file to winRAR

Hi G41axyX

Do you have WinRAR installed on your PC?

If so: right click a RAR, choose 'Open With' - Choose Another App

Important - Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open rar . . .'

If WinRAR is not in the list, scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

Again if WinRAR is not in the list, at the bottom, click 'Look for another app on this PC', then navigate to find the WinRAR executable . . .

DaveM121, Jun 6, 2022
  3. my screen shutdown when i open Winrar

ElouahedAli, Jun 6, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

WinRAR download website

which winRAR to download?

Hi KiwiNinja114

Download the version that matches your version of Windows . . .

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to system - About

In the System Type section, is your Windows 10 32bit or 64bit - that is the version of WinRAR to download . . .

DaveM121, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

WinRAR download website

1. WinRAR download website - Similar Threads - WinRAR download website

2. WinRAR update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WinRAR update: When I purchased my laptop in 2016, the system automatically updated my laptop 9 update with WinRAR 64-bit. Since then my laptop has had little storage after other applications were installed. Is it safe to delete or uninstall these updates?...
  3. WinRAR Download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WinRAR Download: Hello, I have a question with WinRAR. When I started to download WinRAR, a message pops up saying "Do you want this app to make changes for your device". I was somewhat afraid of downloading WinRAR because I thought if I click "Yes" it might mess up the whole computer. I have...
  4. WinRAR Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinRAR Download: Hello, I have a question with WinRAR. When I started to download WinRAR, a message pops up saying "Do you want this app to make changes for your device". I was somewhat afraid of downloading WinRAR because I thought if I click "Yes" it might mess up the whole computer. I have...
  5. WinRAR Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Winrar

Winrar: Hi, Anyone know a way to make winrar close automatically after extracting a file? Thanks 178618
  7. Switch file downloads from WinRAR to normal

Switch file downloads from WinRAR to normal: Hi I accidently opened a file with WinRAR and now everything that I download is a WinRAR File I am wondering how I can change It back to the normal file. 165423
  8. which winRAR to download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    which winRAR to download?: So I've got a new PC and I need to download winRAR but I have no idea which version I need? There's the x32 bit and the x64 bit, not sure if it matters which one i choose to download and install. Here's the link for the site I'm getting the download from:...
  9. winrar password

in Windows 10 Customization
    winrar password: what is the winrar password for fifa 2008 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/winrar-password/609ee9e4-7c87-4dd2-a811-712a7071505e
  10. WinRAR

WinRAR: I did a reset on my Windows 10, I had winRAR.. now it's gone How do I get it for free again? This laptop was bought with winRAR on it.. 44666