Windows 10: winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu

Discus and support winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i right click on rar or zip file it dont show winrar options see attached image i have followed instruction given in the following link, still no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Mar 14, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu

makhan10, Mar 14, 2020

2. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice:

The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening destination folders without accessing the start menu a second time.

right-click menu option for File Explorer – Feature Suggestions for Windows

Delicieuxz, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. NUS
    Nus Win User

'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

Is this a weird joke/troll?

That feature has been in Explorer since at least Windows 7...

Thema:

1. winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu - Similar Threads - winrar option showing

2. winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu: on my dad laptop when i right click on rar or zip file it dont show winrar options (see attached image) i have followed instruction given in the following link, still no use Add Missing WinRAR Entry In The Right-Click Context Menu while it works fine on my laptop 152228
  3. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer: How to Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu in windows Explorer. I didn't find anything online. Example, right click on mp3 file, click google search option to launch a web search about the mp3 song. Did Anyone know a way to do it ? 151687
  4. "Paste" is not an option on right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Paste" is not an option on right click menu: I just noticed this: When I go to COPY files and PASTE them into folders on another PC on the home network, the PASTE option does not show in the menu when you right click the destination folder. Is this 'normal' behavior? I can Paste the files using the paste button in the...
  5. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  6. Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right-click Explorer Menu for Adobe are blank: When I right-click in windows explorer (Windows10) on file(s) I should see menu item(s) from my Adobe std 9 installation such as convert to pdf and combine files but instead there are just blank lines. The functions are still there but the text does not show up. I uninstalled...
  7. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer: I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice: The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening...
  8. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029
  9. Right click context menu for explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click context menu for explorer: Trying to create a Right click context menu for explorer. I used to be able to launch VLC mediaplayer by right clicking on a Video_ts folder and chose play with VLC, seems to have gone for some reason...tried a few programs to help me with this but no luck yet....just tried...
  10. 'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu: I am currently using Windows 10 pro 64 bit having upgraded from Windows 7 pro and I am experiencing a strange problem. When I right click on a file ( .WAV, .MP3, .JPG, .DOC etc ) in Windows Explorer and then select the 'Properties' option, the expected properties window...