Windows 10: winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu

Discus and support winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i right click on rar or zip file it dont show winrar options see attached image i have followed instruction given in the following link, still no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Mar 14, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu

makhan10, Mar 14, 2020

2. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice:

The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening destination folders without accessing the start menu a second time.

right-click menu option for File Explorer – Feature Suggestions for Windows

Delicieuxz, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. NUS
    Nus Win User

'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

Is this a weird joke/troll?

That feature has been in Explorer since at least Windows 7...

Thema:

1. winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu - Similar Threads - winrar option showing

2. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  3. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  4. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  5. Windows 11 - File Explorer menu option show twice on Start menu right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - File Explorer menu option show twice on Start menu right-click context menu: Hello,I think I was installing a video driver update, and Windows froze and I had to force a hard reboot of the system. After that almost all of my task bar icons disappeared, However, I managed to put them back, But when I right-click the Windows Start Menu, File Explorer...
  6. Windows 11 - File Explorer menu option show twice on Start menu right-click context menu

Windows 11 - File Explorer menu option show twice on Start menu right-click context menu: Hello,I think I was installing a video driver update, and Windows froze and I had to force a hard reboot of the system. After that almost all of my task bar icons disappeared, However, I managed to put them back, But when I right-click the Windows Start Menu, File Explorer...
  7. Right-click context menu not showing all the options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right-click context menu not showing all the options: [ATTACH] I am trying to add a new .txt file to edit but there is no option. if I go to my file explorer and right-click and in the new tab there not a lot of options and not nay that i am familiar with other then the shortcut...
  8. winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu

winrar option not showing in right click windows explorer menu: on my dad laptop when i right click on rar or zip file it dont show winrar options (see attached image) i have followed instruction given in the following link, still no use Add Missing WinRAR Entry In The Right-Click Context Menu while it works fine on my laptop 152228
  9. "Paste" is not an option on right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Paste" is not an option on right click menu: I just noticed this: When I go to COPY files and PASTE them into folders on another PC on the home network, the PASTE option does not show in the menu when you right click the destination folder. Is this 'normal' behavior? I can Paste the files using the paste button in the...
  10. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer: I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice: The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening...