Windows 10: winrar software problem

Discus and support winrar software problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; till now I did not have this problem but now after installing WinRAR when I click right on any file there is no option like extract here extract to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tushar_gamer, Aug 20, 2019.

1. winrar software problem

till now I did not have this problem but now after installing WinRAR when I click right on any file there is no option like extract here extract to specific folder why its all gone?

:)

tushar_gamer, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 20, 2019
  3. WinRAR is not installing

Hello Rana,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with installation of WinRAR in Windows 10.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Please refer to the following Microsoft help article given below and check if that helps.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows,
    please follow the steps in the link provided below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. You can run the Program
    Compatibility Troubleshooter on most programs to detect and fix common compatibility problems.

Important: Don’t run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter on antivirus programs, firewall software, backup software, disk utilities, or on system programs that came with
    Windows. This might cause data loss or create a security risk.

You may also try the following steps and check if that help.

To install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    You may also refer to the link given below.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps & More | Microsoft

Note: It will find compatibility information and get Windows compatible device drivers, app updates, and downloads.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Aug 20, 2019
  4. winrar software problem

my screen shutdown when i open Winrar

ElouahedAli, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

winrar software problem

1. winrar software problem - Similar Threads - winrar software problem

2. WinRAR update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WinRAR update: When I purchased my laptop in 2016, the system automatically updated my laptop 9 update with WinRAR 64-bit. Since then my laptop has had little storage after other applications were installed. Is it safe to delete or uninstall these updates?...
  3. very high problem with winrar crypt files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very high problem with winrar crypt files: Greetings.I send here the same question that I sent to the support of the winrar program.I downloaded some files compressed with *.rar format and divided into multiple files and encrypted from an server. I have them stored in some of my hard drives. To be precise 5 hard...
  4. Problem in reinstalling WinRar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in reinstalling WinRar: Hi.I've uninstalled WinRar for some reasons. When I've tried to install the .exe file downloaded from their site, a window keep popping-up asking to continue with uninstall Winrar. I already check my apps and Winrar is already not on the list....
  5. Problem in reinstalling WinRar

Problem in reinstalling WinRar: Hi.I've uninstalled WinRar for some reasons. When I've tried to install the .exe file downloaded from their site, a window keep popping-up asking to continue with uninstall Winrar. I already check my apps and Winrar is already not on the list....
  6. Problem in reinstalling WinRar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. WinRAR Download

WinRAR Download: Hello, I have a question with WinRAR. When I started to download WinRAR, a message pops up saying "Do you want this app to make changes for your device". I was somewhat afraid of downloading WinRAR because I thought if I click "Yes" it might mess up the whole computer. I have...
  8. Winrar

Winrar: Hi, Anyone know a way to make winrar close automatically after extracting a file? Thanks 178618
  9. winrar password

in Windows 10 Customization
    winrar password: what is the winrar password for fifa 2008 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/winrar-password/609ee9e4-7c87-4dd2-a811-712a7071505e
  10. WinRAR

WinRAR: I did a reset on my Windows 10, I had winRAR.. now it's gone How do I get it for free again? This laptop was bought with winRAR on it.. 44666