Windows 10: Winre on my Win 10 isnt working after a system restore. Possible to fix WinRe, or do I need...

Discus and support Winre on my Win 10 isnt working after a system restore. Possible to fix WinRe, or do I need... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey My system works perfectly! However, a while ago, I needed to do a system restore. And since then, my WinRE isn't working. And what I can read,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jonas The Swedish Goth, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Winre on my Win 10 isnt working after a system restore. Possible to fix WinRe, or do I need...

Hey

My system works perfectly!

However, a while ago, I needed to do a system restore. And since then, my WinRE isn't working. And what I can read, the directories and files, are not where they should be. I had just performed a Repair windows upgrade with a Windows ISO.

I have used a Windows ISO, to mount on the PC, to repair DISM, which worked fine. It is possible that windows got confused and have registry for 2 DISM image.

But I am without a WinRE.

Is there any tool that gives you WinRE back? (The partition is still there)

Anyone who knows what to do to check my system where WinRE is, and fix whats wrong?

Or, do I have to Install Windows (Clean install), to get WinRE back?

Any logs I can show that will help anyone, assist me?

Thanks!

:)

Jonas The Swedish Goth, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Winre on my Win 10 isnt working after a system restore. Possible to fix WinRe, or do I need...

1. Winre on my Win 10 isnt working after a system restore. Possible to fix WinRe, or do I need... - Similar Threads - Winre isnt working

2. WINRE problem, srt.txt file (forgot name)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINRE problem, srt.txt file (forgot name): I need help please. I tried to open my laptop this morning asus tuf gaming fx504, i got a WINRE and its srt/srt.txt or whatever and i have tried bootrec /fixbooy and it says access denied please help and this happened adter the 15 of june update...
  3. Locked out of pc, stuck in winre

Locked out of pc, stuck in winre: Hi, so a few days ago when i was using my device I ran into a bluescreen error. After it restarted, it came up with advanced repair options. I have tried all of them, including resetting my pc, which didn't work. I couldn't system restore and now I cant get into safe mode. I...
  4. Windows won't boot, can't even run WinRE to restore

Windows won't boot, can't even run WinRE to restore: Help, got a big problem here. My Dell Inspiron 3580 Laptop won't Boot Windows 10. But here's the problem, I can't even get into the WinRE to recover. I ran all hardware diagnostics on my machine and it all passes. But it hangs when it tries to load Win 10. So, to...
  5. Opening msconfig using CMD in WinRE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening msconfig using CMD in WinRE: Hi. I was tweaking the msconfig on my old laptop and after clicked on Ok and restart, i could notsign back in with no options to switch the account as well. I figured that this is an issue with Windows 10 and i need to change the msconfig back to default but i could not...
  6. Why is my C:\windows\system32\config\regback empty? WINRE backup/restore of Registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my C:\windows\system32\config\regback empty? WINRE backup/restore of Registry?: I was doing some research on this and it seems that Windows 10 since at least 1803 no longer makes backup copies of the Registry hives and places them in C:\windows\system32\config\regback. I also notice that the REG.exe command is available in the windows recovery...
  7. Can't boot Windows 10 winRE, Non-system disk or disk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot Windows 10 winRE, Non-system disk or disk error: My computer got stuck in the Auto Startup Repair loop so I used the bootrec cmds, but I still couldn't get past the loading screen so then I attempted a System Restore from a restore point, but the process froze at the finished prompt so I shut it down to try again. The...
  8. What is WinRE?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is WinRE?: I have Windows 10 running on a 250Gb hard drive. But the latest update hasn't got space to install. I have removed all of the potentially wasteful Apps, but with no success. When I look in Defrag and Optimise, there are 2 drives; C:\ and WinRE. WinRE is labelled as "never...
  9. WinRE partition on Windows 10.

WinRE partition on Windows 10.: Hi to all!!! After my motherboard failure I have got a new computer!!! It is an assembled computer designed by me. A store did the operation of assemble it. They installed Windows 10 too. Now observing my hard drive (2000GB) with EaseUS I see 878.91 GB of unformatted...
  10. System won't boot to W10 (even USB, WinPE, WinRE)

in Windows 10 Support
    System won't boot to W10 (even USB, WinPE, WinRE): Hi All, I bought an old, but in good condition Dell Inspiron 560 for cheap off some people who had recently purchased a new machine. I thought I'd use it as a sort of test system while studying for my CompTIA A+ exam. First thing I did was upgrade the BIOS so I could put a...