Windows 10: winresume.exe issue. kindly help

Discus and support winresume.exe issue. kindly help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi everyone, i am using lenovo g560 laptop running windows 10 32 bit. one month ago after completion of my work. i put it to hibernation after one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Gopi NathReddy, Feb 14, 2020.

1. winresume.exe issue. kindly help

hi everyone,

i am using lenovo g560 laptop running windows 10 32 bit. one month ago after completion of my work. i put it to hibernation after one hour i tried to power on and i got a message " please look at attachment".

winresume.exe issue. kindly help 5a8102d6-3228-424c-8695-2f2e57a33fd2?upload=true.jpg

i tried to recover, troubleshoot, reinstall the OS but none of them works. generally at booting screen we will see brand image and some options like press F2 for Boot kind of things. but i cant see any of that options even i pressed all buttons but nothing works. even i tried to dissemble the laptop components and assembled again but still getting same problem. even i have visited local service center even they dont know how to do it.

kindly help me to resolve this problem, i have imp data on that hardisk

:)

Gopi NathReddy, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 14, 2020
  4. winresume.exe issue. kindly help

Please help Used an old fix for a win 7 issue on win 10

Hello,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Which application exe you are trying to install?

• From where (source) you have downloaded the exe file?

• Did you check in the task manager if it is running in the background?

• What was the issue that you are facing before which you made you to run the troubleshooting steps?

I suggest you to check that your PC meets the system requirements for the exe file to run.

Reply with the necessary information to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

winresume.exe issue. kindly help

1. winresume.exe issue. kindly help - Similar Threads - winresume exe issue

2. I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help: I am having issue in share folder in my PC kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-issue-in-share-folder-in-my-pc-kindly/f2f8236e-ee52-442f-a71c-7e6add6f05d0
  3. I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help

I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help: I am facing issue in my edge browser ao kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-issue-in-my-edge-browser-ao-kindly/e62e27bd-1273-44ea-b705-c9c0ec7bdc8f
  4. I am facing product key issue kindly help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing product key issue kindly help: I am facing product key issue kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-product-key-issue-kindly-help/aa104215-5995-4283-aaf8-878da10dd316
  5. I am facing product key issue kindly help

I am facing product key issue kindly help: I am facing product key issue kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-product-key-issue-kindly-help/aa104215-5995-4283-aaf8-878da10dd316
  6. Fonts are missing; kindly help..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts are missing; kindly help..: .. All the fonts are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-are-missing-kindly-help/3cac8acd-d48c-4647-a122-95d01d5e2b87
  7. Issues with splwow64.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with splwow64.exe: I am running an App based on ArcGis, V10. When I try to print any document over its own virtual printer, the dialog box of splwow64.exe goes background. I press Alt+Tab keys, Ctrl+Tab, I pray to the gods, but the result is the same, nothing to do. Only, I can access to the...
  8. .exe game help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe game help: Hello i am Developing a game in pygame and converting it to a .exe so everyone can use it but when i try to use the application on a different computer it either doesn't see the file or just won't run it. Please help...
  9. Google chrome problem.... kindly help

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome problem.... kindly help: When I open chrome it does not open then I clear all the chrome tasks from the task manager then chrome works a message is also visible which says its regarding some account......*Smile 64097
  10. Rundll32.exe issues | Hello ! :D

in Windows 10 Support
    Rundll32.exe issues | Hello ! :D: First of, hello, just made an account for this one issue. Now then, you can clearly see in the image what the problem is, [img] if for some reason you can't see the image, then the problem is Rundll32, which is a windows host process. It run's it self multiple...