Windows 10: wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox

Discus and support wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like the title say, every time my computer starts up these day, the wins help pop up.... any fix can be done on this?? thank you Keith 104001 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithktam, Feb 8, 2018.

1. keithktam Win User

wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox

Like the title say, every time my computer starts up these day, the wins help pop up.... any fix can be done on this??
    thank you
    Keith

:)

keithktam, Feb 8, 2018

2. DIVX player D/L fails

I'm trying to D/L the newest DIVX plus web player but I keep getting a pop-up that says there is a problem and Windows will search for an answer and get back with me. So far they've been pretty quiet! What do I need to do to get this to download?

I have removed the old player as DIVX suggests but that didn't help. I am using Win 10 and Firefox 41.0

lige perry, Feb 8, 2018
  3. Startup message: "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SymMenu.dll"

Upgraded from W7 to Win 10. On startup 2 messages pop up, C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SymMenu.dll. How do I fix this pop up?

Moved from Windows

Original title: Startup message

RichardSciolto, Feb 8, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Could you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing, making clear its relationship to Firefox.
    To post a screenshot please use the icon above your post to the left of the video icon.

dalchina, Feb 8, 2018
Thema:

1. wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox - Similar Threads - wins help keeps

2. Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message Keeps Popping Up Please help.: I recently installed and uninstalled a thermaltake RGB controller software. After uninstalling, every time I start my pc, an error message pops up explaining that the RGB software was attempted to be started but the file was missing. This kind of thing is really annoying when...
  3. reg.exe keeps popping up

reg.exe keeps popping up: reg.exe keeps popping up During All The Time in every time popp up its popping double time[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regexe-keeps-popping-up/10d5e9ee-71ed-407f-b70d-04c4ce34240c
  4. reg.exe keeps popping up

reg.exe keeps popping up: reg.exe keeps popping up during all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regexe-keeps-popping-up/e1e75045-fd8e-4c48-94ea-9f5999827412
  5. Message keeps on popping up

Message keeps on popping up: I keep on getting this message. Titled. IVGBNB~1.txt Script file not found C:\OEWAJ~1\IVGBNB~1.txt Any tips how to get rid of it? There is no such folder under c:...
  6. Win 10 Pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Pop-up: I keep getting ads on the lower right corner of my screen. I've tried a number of specific malware programs, installing them in addition to my WebRoot VPS. Nothing seems to work. If I try to delete or in anyway mess with the ad box, it's like poking a hornets nest! The...
  7. Message keeps popping up

Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167
  8. UAC keeps popping up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC keeps popping up: I've had this annoying problem since the last windows update, UAC keeps popping up every time I try to change windows settings. I've tried changing the UAC settings but the only one that works is to turn it off completely, which I'd rather not. I am logged in to an admin...
  9. Date and Time Keep Popping Up - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Date and Time Keep Popping Up - Please Help: Hello, Since I upgraded to Windows 10, many things have been problematic. However, my issue currently is that the Date and Time keep popping up and remain popped up. I am referring to the one which shows and entire month calendar, along with the time, day, etc. It would...
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889

Users found this page by searching for:

1. support.microsoft.com/help keeps popping up on startup