Windows 10: wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox

Discus and support wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like the title say, every time my computer starts up these day, the wins help pop up.... any fix can be done on this?? thank you Keith 104001 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithktam, Feb 8, 2018.

1. keithktam Win User

wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox

Like the title say, every time my computer starts up these day, the wins help pop up.... any fix can be done on this??
    thank you
    Keith

:)

keithktam, Feb 8, 2018

2. DIVX player D/L fails

I'm trying to D/L the newest DIVX plus web player but I keep getting a pop-up that says there is a problem and Windows will search for an answer and get back with me. So far they've been pretty quiet! What do I need to do to get this to download?

I have removed the old player as DIVX suggests but that didn't help. I am using Win 10 and Firefox 41.0

lige perry, Feb 8, 2018
  3. Startup message: "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SymMenu.dll"

Upgraded from W7 to Win 10. On startup 2 messages pop up, C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SymMenu.dll. How do I fix this pop up?

Moved from Windows

Original title: Startup message

RichardSciolto, Feb 8, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Could you please post a screenshot of what you are seeing, making clear its relationship to Firefox.
    To post a screenshot please use the icon above your post to the left of the video icon.

dalchina, Feb 8, 2018
Thema:

1. wins 10 help keeps pop up at startup with firefox - Similar Threads - wins help keeps

2. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  3. Help Windows keep on popping up

Help Windows keep on popping up: I am on windows 11. The help and support pop ups even without propted to. Same thing happens when I open my google chrome. I scanned my laptop multiple times but no virus detected. Its very frustrating and annoying....
  4. Help Windows keep on popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Windows keep on popping up: I am on windows 11. The help and support pop ups even without propted to. Same thing happens when I open my google chrome. I scanned my laptop multiple times but no virus detected. Its very frustrating and annoying....
  5. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup: Hello my name is Floyd. So I have this issue where everytime I start up my computer, Windows Powershell keeps popping up on the taskbar. The current issue right now is that it pops up via Command prompt because I deleted the Windows Powershell exe files. I have attached the...
  6. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup: Hello my name is Floyd. So I have this issue where everytime I start up my computer, Windows Powershell keeps popping up on the taskbar. The current issue right now is that it pops up via Command prompt because I deleted the Windows Powershell exe files. I have attached the...
  7. Windows Powershell keeps popping up during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Powershell pops up at startup

Powershell pops up at startup: Powershell window pops up on startup and has to be removed via task manager or timeout. It's disabled in the start menu and I cannot delete it. Some posts suggest this indicates a malware infection, but all scans are negative....
  9. Firefox pop up updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Firefox pop up updates: I keep getting a firefox request to open some update for a cloud name, when I tried to recover this I could not find it but the first banner taking over the page, and a devil of a job to get rid of, simply stops anything else. You can't cancel but must go ahead and install...
  10. Win 10 Pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Pop-up: I keep getting ads on the lower right corner of my screen. I've tried a number of specific malware programs, installing them in addition to my WebRoot VPS. Nothing seems to work. If I try to delete or in anyway mess with the ad box, it's like poking a hornets nest! The...