Windows 10: winscomrssrv.dll StartupCheckLibrary.dll are missing!

Discus and support winscomrssrv.dll StartupCheckLibrary.dll are missing! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yesterday I did a lot of work to remove a trojan/bitcoin miner from my PC. However, in the process, I think I deleted both winscomrssrv.dll and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 0 Lucas 1 Lucas, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. winscomrssrv.dll StartupCheckLibrary.dll are missing!

Yesterday I did a lot of work to remove a trojan/bitcoin miner from my PC. However, in the process, I think I deleted both winscomrssrv.dll and StartupCheckLibrary.dll from Malwarebytes quarantine.
    Now I get an error notification everytime I log on saying these DLL are missing.

I don't trust any third party websites to download DLL and put them on my computer. Can anyone assist me to fix that?

:)

0 Lucas 1 Lucas, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:42 AM

2. StartUpCheckLibrary.dll missing!

Hi TahsinulMohsin,

Check if the Windows Security is quarantined the StartUpCheckLibrary.dll

follow these steps.

1. Type "Windows Security" on Windows 10 search bar and press enter.

2. Click "Virus & threat protection".

3. Click "threat history" to see "Quarantine threats", if there is some quarantined .dll file.

4. Remove from being quarantined.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. Marquez, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:43 AM
  3. dreboi100 Win User
    there was a problem starting startupchecklibrary.dll

there was a problem starting startupchecklibrary.dll

4. winscomrssrv.dll StartupCheckLibrary.dll are missing!

winscomrssv.dll error at startup

Hello DaveM121

winscomrssrv.dll and startupchecklibrary.dll was quarantined by Avira if they are not of the system how can I make the error go away after startup ?

Enrike Adam Baheba, Aug 1, 2020 at 10:43 AM
Thema:

winscomrssrv.dll StartupCheckLibrary.dll are missing!

1. winscomrssrv.dll StartupCheckLibrary.dll are missing! - Similar Threads - winscomrssrv dll StartupCheckLibrary

2. Missing dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll: trying to install Origin keep getting missing MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. This use to be on my computer before the upgrade now I can not play my games that I have purchased....
  3. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing .dll: hello everyone how are you? When I start windows 10. I get this message: "There was a problem starting c:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\aershi.dll" Can someone please help me? Thank you very much. Carlos Ferreira...
  4. dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dll missing: i receive notices saying that 4 .dlls are missing. how do i recover them? i'm trying to avoid reinstalling win 10. thanks for your help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing/36e9d457-0b6a-4262-8bd1-9c06f1ecb102
  5. Missing dll.?

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing dll.?: hi, can anybody help keep getting this message cant find: c:\users\rangz\appdata\local\temp\dll.js thank you. 130309
  6. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL: C:\windows\sysltem32\LogiLDA.dll How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll/1abe415d-9f8b-47ff-bdd0-05ab55e94f37
  7. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  8. Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll": I'm missing a dll "advrcntr2.dll" and was wondering how I can get another. Trying to install NERO from download file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/missing-dll-advrcntr2dll/50c53c86-ab7d-4c7e-8bae-a693f3ae7741
  9. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1
  10. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing DLL: I installed Visual Studio 6.0, MSDN Library 6.0 and Visual Basic 6.0 on my Windows 10 64-bit PC. I am trying to update some old programs when I got "MISSING: Menu System w/Extensions - Menu Objects and Windows API Interface". That apparently is in MnuGnSOA.dll. Can you...