Windows 10: Winsows 10 , cortana

Discus and support Winsows 10 , cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; When I click Cortana It is always showing that ,we are adding a feature to windows, continuously I cannot able to use Cortana.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CharanSainath, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Winsows 10 , cortana

When I click Cortana

It is always showing that ,we are adding a feature to windows, continuously

I cannot able to use Cortana.

:)

CharanSainath, Sep 2, 2019

2. Printing in Winsows 10

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the in-built Printer troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “printer” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists suggest you to update the printer drivers by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Print Queues.
    • Right click on the printer driver and select Update Driver Software and follow the on-screen prompts.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Winsows 10 , cortana

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Winsows 10 , cortana

1. Winsows 10 , cortana - Similar Threads - Winsows cortana

2. WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK: I´m experience an anomaly while i´m using my windows 10. The windows are turning black like a blink then it turn on a normal color but after using it again blink in black. Does anyone know how to fix it? I first thought it was my monitor but it happen too when i access by...
  3. WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK: I´m experience an anomaly while i´m using my windows 10. The windows are turning black like a blink then it turn on a normal color but after using it again blink in black. Does anyone know how to fix it? I first thought it was my monitor but it happen too when i access by...
  4. WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Processor compatibility for Winsows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor compatibility for Winsows 11: When will my processor Intel Core i7-6700 be supported for Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-compatibility-for-winsows-11/01fd3acc-e983-4f68-beec-39e6cabd4b26
  6. Processor compatibility for Winsows 11

Processor compatibility for Winsows 11: When will my processor Intel Core i7-6700 be supported for Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-compatibility-for-winsows-11/01fd3acc-e983-4f68-beec-39e6cabd4b26
  7. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep: I am facing this issue just after I connected my system to microsoft account and restarted the system. Now it is not letting me in. It shows the profile picture and shows the option to sign in. Once I click on sign in it goes to sleep. when I click or press any button, again...
  8. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep: I am facing this issue just after I connected my system to microsoft account and restarted the system. Now it is not letting me in. It shows the profile picture and shows the option to sign in. Once I click on sign in it goes to sleep. when I click or press any button, again...
  9. Winsows 10 shows signin and when I click on sign in it goes to sleep

10. Problems with the Winsows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with the Winsows 10 update: I recently found out that my Windows 10 update won't run and that Background Intelligent Transfer Service could be part of the problem. None of the troubleshooters have helped, nor do they have any of the online solutions, I am at a loss. This has been a trouble-free laptop...